Bambu Lab Studios for IPad

Would love to get a decent i-pad slicer fore The Bambu printers!! Juist bought a iPad Pro and Gatting to knop Sharpr3D as a alternatieve fore fusion 360, now only The slicer must code to a iPad!

2 Likes

I have an iPad Pro too and Shapr3d, i love it. Bambu Studio for the iPad Pro would be great and time-saving too.

2 Likes

Im not yet in to The Shapr3D, its hard after a few years of fusion 360, but i think i Will manage!

1 Like

I try first fusion but shapr3d with ipad pro and apple pencil is a charm

2 Likes

Bambu for iPad would be great

Studio for the iPad would be amazing! Another vote from me.

1 Like

im using nomad sculpt and shapr3d alot! if there were a studio some ppl wouldnt need a pc at all…
also zbrush is coming to ipad soon…

i really hope bambu will jumps on the train too… this is the future…

1 Like

Registered just to add another voice to requesting even just the absolute basics of slicer on iOS/ipads.

Same here, I’d love a tablet version. I have an old iPad or 2 laying around that seems like a perfect use case for them. Especially if they release a large format printer and I can control more than one from the app.

2 Likes

I logged in just to reply to this thread and let it be known that I too, would like Native iPad support for Bambu Studio!

I also want to add, that please do your research before you start buying devices for a specific application. I saw an old post here of a user mad at Bambu that they spent 2k on an ipad to color models with an apple pencil. With 5 minutes of research they would have found a cheaper device that worked exactly how they wanted it (older gen surface pro anyone?).

As a user who has come up on a iPad and downloaded Bambu Studio and seen how abysmal it functions and looks (it is not native to iPad, just an iPhone app, it literally just BLOWS UP to fill the screen, very hard to use), it certainly would be “handy” to have the full native app on iPad, even if its not a complete full studio version!

From me: “Is there future plans to have Bambu Studios put in the iPad App Store? My self and thousands of others would find this more convenient than to work on prints on a PC.

13k people have view a mention on the Bambu wiki titled " Bambu Studio for iPad". The feedback if put on the iPad would be astronomically positive.”

Them: “Hello,

We are grateful for your suggestion and will pass it along to our development team for review. We are always looking for ways to enhance the user experience, and we value your input. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!”

If everyone can send them a quick email it will work its way up the chain of command faster. We the people united can make this dream a reality.

5 Likes

If there truly is that many people that want Bambu Studio for the iPad why not crowdsource the development? Use the funds to pay a developer(s) to port Bambu Studio (or better yet, Orca Slicer) to the iPad.

1 Like

Would love to see this happen!

1 Like

Can’t wait to have it on my iPad

1 Like

I would love to have the option to print directly from iPad. As many folks in this thread, I design on iPad using Shapr3D, and I have to send the file to be printed to me by email, go to a pc, open it in Bambu Studio / Orca Slicer to print it.

1 Like

Same here, i save it to my iCloud and slice it on my Mac.

1 Like