I don’t know, I just follow the compatibility guide and material instructions and they work great. Bought them to use for airless basketballs and they’ve become my daily drivers.
I know this is an older post, but I wanted to come and say that as far as longevity for the Biqu Frostbite plate… I have the original Frostbite (there is now a v2 Frostbite) and the adhesion is still incredible. I print mostly PETG, and I never wash my plate. I now have 1600+ hours on the same buildplate.
I caved and got the BL cool plate thing. I agree they are nice to have/use
Did anyone ever had the issue of to much grip? Can’t seem to get the petg models of without destroying the plate. To be fair it has been running for quite some hours and were always very fond of the cryogrip.
I bought the frostbite pro, and boy what a piece of garbage, it has literally zero adhesion, like printing on a sheet of teflon. And no I didnt clean it with alcohol.