Cannot print through cloud

Anyone else having any issue with printing from Bambu Slicer to their printer via cloud? The progress bar says its sending and will go to the device tab, but never does. When I manually go to the device tab, nothing is being sent to the printer.

1 Like

Yep having that exact same issue here now. Only fix I have had is by directly exporting to the microSD.

1 Like

Same here, but I saw that is a cloud service issue apperently. You can use sd card if urgent.

1 Like

I have also this problem. the History in my handy has 3 things with the status printing

Same issue here! The export to the SD card seems to be a problem as well :frowning:

i just got my p1p setup and printed the benchy. Was slicing and sending my first real part to the printer, and nothing. Glad i found this post - so it’s not the machine but the cloud service? is there any way to track when this will come up again? just another post, i have like 4 prints in my history, and all say printing :frowning:

1 Like

You can monitor it here…

Bambu Lab Status

1 Like

Having the same issue after the update

Cannot print. It says send file to cloud but then nothing happens. Hopefully, the server will be up and running soon.

OK so I discovered that if you send the print it IS getting to the printer. You just need to go into the file folder icon on the printer and the three prints I sent were all there. For some reason it is not starting the print automatically.

I have the same issue. I’m unable to print using Bambu Studio. Nothing goes through after printing the plate. I hope it is resolved quickly.

swapping into lan only mode allows you to continue without sd card reliance

1 Like

same here, the cloud is not working, I can control the printer with the app, I can’t send through the cloud.

Me too, just after the update to 01.05.01 on my X1C. I can send the files but can’t directly print from Bambu/Orca slicer. Both not working. I thought that update causing that issue but it’s their cloud?

Same issue. Updated firmware, was able to get one print off after update.
Been down since that job finished.
Waiting patiently :sunglasses:

This was great! I just went and like you said it was sitting there waiting…

Hi all,

I am unable to print with either the cloud service or the LAN.

Cloud service sends to print, but nothing happens at the printer.

The LAN says “LAN Connection Failed (Sending to printer)”, and then when I put the IP address and Access code it says “Error: IP or Access Code are not correct”. But the IP and Access Code are exactly the same on the printer and the Bambu Studio.

Very frustrating

I believe you are right. I was printing today without a problem. Then after a print, I performed the update in the printer and I dont recall if I printed something else, but I started having the same issue that everyone here is saying. Something happened during the update with the cloud printing service.

I also tried the LAN printing option, but I got another issue there as well, even though the Ip and access code are correct it wont let me print through the LAN option :frowning:

We need a solution ASAP.

1 Like

This didn’t work for me

1 Like

I love this expensive paper weight! nothing works for me either.

1 Like