Customer Support Update

this comment just confirm that you did NOT read my comment :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The reply was for @Organicactus.
I have send you a PM with information about your ticket.

2 Likes

These two points can not be emphasized enough.

If the the logs were not encrypted, it is quite likely that in many cases the users could see, diagnose and correct problems without needing to involve Bambu support.

My experience with the only two tickets I have submitted was that the initial Bambu responses were generic answers that did not show an understanding of my issue. I specifically ran test prints immediately before submitting a ticket in hopes that the log would show the issue (warped bed), and included the log. Asking me to manually level the bed was pointless because the log had not yet been examined to show the need and because tramming can not correct a warp. There were several response/reply cycles with support before I was asked for a print log. I had to point out that I had already supplied a log with the ticket, and eventually that log was used to confirm the problem. But the hours/days of delay before the log was examined could have been avoided if the initial ticket had been read and understood.

My issues were resolved and I am reasonably satisfied, but I am a 3D printing novice who only prints one or two times a week. The delay would have been unacceptable if I were using the printer in a business. The time spent by Bambu messaging back and forth about my tickets could have been greatly reduced if only the support personnel had understood the initial tickets. All the facts and evidence used to correct the problems were included in my original submissions.

5 Likes

@BambuLab It’s been a week now since I have gotten a response to my support ticket for a simple issue about the PLA-CF code yall sent me not working. Any plans to improve the response time on tickets?

1 Like

I have a support ticket submitted through General Support, but I don’t see it in my list of issues. Is there another place to see them? I’ve received a response, however there’s no link to the issue that allows me to see it’s status in Support - Bambu Lab.

2 Likes

We have a high number of tickets to process, so please allow us some time to get trough all.
There are a lot of questions covered in the FAQ list, and we work around the clock to get back to everyone who opened a ticket.

2 Likes

Your tickets are available under the User Profile
This link takes you there

3 Likes

I see the Support Tickets page, however I don’t see my ticket there, even though I received an email reply from the support team.

If it helps, I can provide the ticket UDesk ID.

To be clear, I’m pointing out that some tickets aren’t showing up in the Support Tickets page. I understand that it will take some time for BambuLab to get to my ticket.

1 Like

These people have thick skulls. What a stupid reply. And being on an improved.Customer support thread. And yes I know the disciples will be up in arms to defend such silliness.

1 Like

Same here, waiting for a response.

1 Like

my open tickets do not appear in “my support”

Missing items_EU__0740 [ud:002532ff

2 Likes

How can I obtain my order number. I cant log a case without it but my case is that i dont have an receipt? Im looking to chase my discount code but also need the order number

Many thanks

1 Like

Please open a ticket about this and we will look into it.
I can see you already opened tickets in the past, so everything should be ok if you are using the same email account.

2 Likes

They show up under your account: Account | Bambu Lab US (this should link you to the US store)

4 Likes

will do, i had email from bambu 29th june to acknowledge but nothing else. yes, email is same. thanks robin…

2 Likes

A much needed improvement. Thanks team!!

2 Likes

Hi yes that was me earlier but i just put unknown in the order number field. I cant find a code there though…assuming you were addressing me😀

Many thanks

1 Like

ok , resubmitted

ticket_EU_US230704731001_4576

2 Likes

Will this fix CS agents not reading previous notes in tickets? Ive had to redirect agents multiple times because it seems like they aren’t reading previous notes… Takes twice as long to get something fixed…

2 Likes

I submitted a support ticket and waited a week for the first response and sent back additional information as requested and have now waited another three days for another response. Why is it taking soon long to get help?

1 Like