Customer Support Update

Dear Bambu Lab Customers,

We wanted to inform you about an important update regarding our customer support channels available at Bambu Lab. As part of our ongoing commitment to providing you with the best possible service, we are making changes to streamline and enhance our support operations.

Starting from the 1st of July, 2023, we will be discontinuing customer support via email and transitioning to a more efficient unified ticketing system. This decision has been made after careful consideration and analysis of customer feedback, with the aim of improving our response times, issue resolution, and overall customer experience.

Why the Change?

Our decision to focus exclusively on our ticketing system is driven by several key factors:

• Centralized Communication: By consolidating all customer inquiries into our ticketing system, we can ensure a centralized and organized approach to addressing your concerns. This will give our support agents better visibility and access to the entire history of your support requests, leading to more accurate and efficient resolutions.

• Consistent Communication: Support requests opened through different support emails generated delays in the past due to the extra steps required to gather all the necessary information for us to provide the best and fastest resolution to your queries.

• Seamless Integration: The ticketing system allows us to integrate various communication channels, including our online ticketing portal available here and through our mobile app, Bambu Studio. This integration ensures that you can conveniently open and manage support tickets through the channel of your choice, making it easier for you to track the progress of your inquiries.

• Enhanced Service Levels: Our support team will be able to prioritize and allocate resources more effectively with the transition to the ticketing system. This will help us deliver faster response times and improved service levels, ensuring that your concerns are addressed promptly and with the attention they deserve.

How to Reach Us:

To open a support ticket, you have two convenient options:

• Online Ticketing Portal: Visit our website and navigate to the customer support section. From there, you can submit a support ticket by providing the necessary details regarding your inquiry. Accurate and detailed information provided in the requested fields will help us solve the problem in the shortest amount of time.

• Mobile App - Bambu Handy: If you prefer accessing our services on the go, you can use our mobile app, Bambu Handy, to open and manage support tickets. Simply download the app from App Store/Google Play Store, log in to your account, and find the Support Tickets menu.

To make the process easy, we have documented the process in this wiki article.

We understand that change can sometimes be challenging, but we firmly believe that this transition will result in a better customer support experience for you. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we implement this change.

Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this update, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team via the ticketing system or leave a message in this thread. We are here to assist you and ensure a smooth transition.

We look forward to continuing to serve you
Bambu Lab Support Team

24 Likes

Hi, no problem with that, but, what happens with the remaining issues already being attended via email?, still will be attended through email until resolved? Thanks.

6 Likes

Yes, we will provide replies to the support requests we still have open.

9 Likes

Great! Good to know! Thanks! :wink:

4 Likes

Quick Link to add as a Favorite in your browser…

Support Tickets - Bambu Lab

3 Likes

I can only comment this: I opened a ticket as after installing bambu lab software double clicking on the icon does not have any effect. answer was: “provide us with a bambu lab log”. My answer: “i do not have one, as the software does not start and does not create any log”. Answer from support “please upload the log”. my answer: “there is no log”, answer from support “we will close the ticket and marked as solved”. Never had a more frustrating experience.

3 Likes

Yes, quite a few people have had the same experience. BL support team is obsessed with logs. Create a post on the forum so the community can help you.
@BambuLab: While it’s understandable that logs serve as the main diagnostics tool, they are not always accessible to the user. Please can you ensure your customer support staff read and understand the issue and evaluate carefully whether asking for logs makes sense?

3 Likes

Hi,

In some situations, we are unable to provide accurate solutions without a log. Mostly because a specific problem might be related to a piece of hardware that is not easily confirmed to be problematic without that particular log.

I can assure you that we will do our best to help and provide good support, even without the log. But most of the time this information helps us provide the fastest solution for a problem.

Thanks

3 Likes

this comment just confirm that you did NOT read my comment :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The reply was for @Organicactus.
I have send you a PM with information about your ticket.

2 Likes

These two points can not be emphasized enough.

If the the logs were not encrypted, it is quite likely that in many cases the users could see, diagnose and correct problems without needing to involve Bambu support.

My experience with the only two tickets I have submitted was that the initial Bambu responses were generic answers that did not show an understanding of my issue. I specifically ran test prints immediately before submitting a ticket in hopes that the log would show the issue (warped bed), and included the log. Asking me to manually level the bed was pointless because the log had not yet been examined to show the need and because tramming can not correct a warp. There were several response/reply cycles with support before I was asked for a print log. I had to point out that I had already supplied a log with the ticket, and eventually that log was used to confirm the problem. But the hours/days of delay before the log was examined could have been avoided if the initial ticket had been read and understood.

My issues were resolved and I am reasonably satisfied, but I am a 3D printing novice who only prints one or two times a week. The delay would have been unacceptable if I were using the printer in a business. The time spent by Bambu messaging back and forth about my tickets could have been greatly reduced if only the support personnel had understood the initial tickets. All the facts and evidence used to correct the problems were included in my original submissions.

5 Likes

@BambuLab It’s been a week now since I have gotten a response to my support ticket for a simple issue about the PLA-CF code yall sent me not working. Any plans to improve the response time on tickets?

1 Like

I have a support ticket submitted through General Support, but I don’t see it in my list of issues. Is there another place to see them? I’ve received a response, however there’s no link to the issue that allows me to see it’s status in Support - Bambu Lab.

2 Likes

We have a high number of tickets to process, so please allow us some time to get trough all.
There are a lot of questions covered in the FAQ list, and we work around the clock to get back to everyone who opened a ticket.

2 Likes

Your tickets are available under the User Profile
This link takes you there

3 Likes

I see the Support Tickets page, however I don’t see my ticket there, even though I received an email reply from the support team.

If it helps, I can provide the ticket UDesk ID.

To be clear, I’m pointing out that some tickets aren’t showing up in the Support Tickets page. I understand that it will take some time for BambuLab to get to my ticket.

1 Like

These people have thick skulls. What a stupid reply. And being on an improved.Customer support thread. And yes I know the disciples will be up in arms to defend such silliness.

1 Like

Same here, waiting for a response.

1 Like

my open tickets do not appear in “my support”

Missing items_EU__0740 [ud:002532ff

2 Likes