Customer Support Update

How can I obtain my order number. I cant log a case without it but my case is that i dont have an receipt? Im looking to chase my discount code but also need the order number

Many thanks

1 Like

Please open a ticket about this and we will look into it.
I can see you already opened tickets in the past, so everything should be ok if you are using the same email account.

2 Likes

They show up under your account: Account | Bambu Lab US (this should link you to the US store)

4 Likes

will do, i had email from bambu 29th june to acknowledge but nothing else. yes, email is same. thanks robinā€¦

2 Likes

A much needed improvement. Thanks team!!

2 Likes

Hi yes that was me earlier but i just put unknown in the order number field. I cant find a code there thoughā€¦assuming you were addressing mešŸ˜€

Many thanks

1 Like

ok , resubmitted

ticket_EU_US230704731001_4576

2 Likes

Will this fix CS agents not reading previous notes in tickets? Ive had to redirect agents multiple times because it seems like they arenā€™t reading previous notesā€¦ Takes twice as long to get something fixedā€¦

2 Likes

I submitted a support ticket and waited a week for the first response and sent back additional information as requested and have now waited another three days for another response. Why is it taking soon long to get help?

1 Like

Youll get 1 response daily. If something is broken, they will have you do the troubleshooting. 1 step per day. Be prepared to take multiple videos, pics, buy a multimeter if you dont have one and be ready for a slow process. This wont be like your average U.S. warranty call. They will want a ton of info that they should already have from the ticket system.

1 Like

No wonder Bambu are swamped, even in this thread thereā€™s so many people asking for free fillament codes when it was all explained in emails and notifications

4 Likes

Currently, Iā€™m unable to create a support ticket because I get an error message upon trying to upload a LOG file. Tried Safari, Chrome and Edge browsers on Windows 11 and iPad.
As you know, a support ticket will not submit without at lease one LOG file.

2 Likes

Just wanted to share my positive experience with technical support; I received my P1P and AMS last week. The provided reusable filament spool, presumably wasnā€™t assembled correctly cause mid print it twisted open spaghettifying the spool. Thatā€™s when I also noticed the silicone seal was deformed, not just improperly installed. I opened two tickets on the 5 of July and with about two messages back and forth bambulab sent me a replacement bottom for the AMS and new filament spool. Both came in the mail today. So al in all under a week to resolution including shipping. Iā€™d say this was pretty good, with professional and friendly communication too. I think Iā€™m becoming somewhat of a bambulab fanboy

4 Likes

Just a terrible terrible support department. Yes I know you defenders of this type of poor performance will beat your chest as to why we should tolerate it. Would just love to look under the hood and see the backend of this so called support department. Must be an utter disaster. The CEO spoke on YouTube about this not long ago. I volunteered to work for free in their support department and never heard back.

5 Likes

Iā€™m really disappointed. 8 day passed, still no response to ticket(returned shippment), Iā€™m very tempted to do a chargeback. :frowning:

GENERAL_package was returned to sender/canceled_EU__6688 [ud:002594da]

4 Likes

Hi there,

It looks like you have sent an email, instead of opening a ticket in the Support page?

If so, please open a ticket and my colleagues will get back to you shortly.

In case the ticket is already opened from the portal/handy, then please send me a PM with the email used and I will look into it.

Thanks

3 Likes

I opened ticket thru Support page > General Inquiries

Also received ticket confirmation shortly after but no response sice that. As new user Iā€™m not allowed to send PMs. d a v i d (a-t) v o l t g a r a z (d-o-t) c z

I would really apreciate if you will be able look into it.

2 Likes

I did not receive my printer ( their tracking system showing yes, but the currier showing no) I opened a ticket 5 days ego, still waiting, this should be easy to answer for Bambulab teamā€¦ I starting to reconsider my purchaseā€¦ If this is the quality of the costumer service, how to troubleshoot serious issues? or using warranty? they have a really good machine but that is nothing without costumer support.

1 Like

feeling your pain bro! Iā€™m considering troubleshooting this with Paypal tor receive my money back

4 Likes

Itā€™s a good job they make great 3D Printers because their customer service sucks, I would hate to be in a situation of having a faulty printer delivered, no way would any other company get away with such poor service, they are obviously making a mint now, so employ more staff, maybe even in the main countries that you serve!
2 requests I sent last week were answered yesterday, just to say they had received my requests and would be back in touch, forget it I have had the delivery I wanted to cancel last week, useless totally useless, like I say their Printers are great, about time they concentrated on their Customer Service now before bringing out anymore new Printers, I have seen bigger companies fold because of their poor CS

5 Likes