Early Bird Gift

I ordered a P1S and got the early bird gift that I think was supposed to come with the P1P. All of that stuff is already installed on the P1S, correct?

If that’s the case, does someone want my early bird gift?

1 Like

I mean if you’re giving it away, I’ll take it! What of the 4 gift models is it?

It had a camera, fan module, and LED

I don’t have any use for it since my P1S already has all of that.

I believe the P1P comes with the camera+LED bar pre installed. So the only difference is the fan between the two. It is weird to me they gave you a extra or everything, as I am with you on how’s it pre installed already…

Yeah. I got my P1S two weeks ago and didn’t even look in the box. Working to get my AMS installed tonight and decided to look it over and realized I already had all that.

Well if you want it let me know and I can try to work out a way to get it to you if you are in the US.

You might want to hold on to the camera just incase yours dies the early “purple” death that some have experienced.

4 Likes

The very first P1P had no camera/light/aux fan installed, but the first batch came with the early bird gift that @johncharlespayne mentioned. I know, because I have one of that P1Ps. It was some month later that camera/light came installed on the P1P. It was announced here in April 23: We’re excited to announce that Bambu Lab P1P is getting an upgrade
So the first few month in between the first batch and Mai 23 you had to buy camera/light.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information. I will hold onto it then.