End of March, no update on A1 Recall

Why is there no updates on the A1 heat bed recall issue? I would think you would be providing weekly updates.

5 Likes

Hi, I’ve heard nothing myself since 6th February! What’s happening about the new update parts for the A!? I’d thought they would give their customers weekly updates?

3 Likes

There is like a thread like this every day. The answer is in there. There was an update like a week ago, posted in like 3 place. One of them https://www.reddit.com/r/BambuLab/comments/1bkvn27/bambu_lab_a1_update/

1 Like

yeah that update said they were on schedule. clearly that is now not the case. so why isn’t there an update

2 Likes

Well, I don’t expect it to be in my hands any time soon. From what I understand from that message is that things will be shipped to warehouses at the end of the month. Shipping from China around the world will clearly take a week or more with all the logistics and stuff, even by air. Then whoever responded first to the recall will be the first in line. I gave my response a week later, so I’m not expecting a response any time soon. I had another piece of equipment shipped to me by the support recently and it took like a week to arrive from Germany, so that’s another week on top. Realistically for me, it would be the end of April, but who knows.

2 Likes

It’s so incredily stupid that i cannot insert links like?! But anyways.

Look at Bambulab_official at Instagram

I just saw a post which includes pictures and infos on what they did in detail.

“The first batch of replacement heatbed units is arriving at local warehouses[…]”

Welcome to the forum.

Bambu also made a post here.

5 Likes

Just imagine if they did a sticky post on their official forum which kept people updated…

5 Likes

the new heatbed has started update in china,and test by 3d player.
Just wait few days.

1 Like

it’s been a few days, nothing yet (as of the tri-state area)

3 Likes

Amazing news The Bambu Lab A1 is making its comeback! is the update we all want finally they gave an update kinda i just saw this in my email today they still still havent fully emailed us just about the fix this was just from the community form but still a good sign the part has been made and is finally being shiped hopefully they send a real update email soon but I do agree why didnt they tell us anything?!

i just saw someone elese posted this in this thread but its ok everyone needs to know