Failed to pull out the filament from the extruder

Had my first issue yesterday, still fighting it. I had a bad clog, so I removed the hot end (and ended up replacing it). I also removed the extruder and cleaned it as well. Put everything back together and now I am getting the attached error when trying to load new filament. I had a friend print this bracket for me as I have heard from others that Support told them to try it. Printables But it did not resolve my issue. I have opened a case with Support, but very frustrated as this printer is less than 30 days old. I know they are not perfect and there will be issues, but this particular issue seems widespread. What else can I try? I have a new extruder on the way, but who knows when that will show up…

2 Likes

Have you tried pushing the filament directly into the extruder without the PTFE tube to see if that clears the error?

Yes, and it did not. Support things I have a bad feeder funnel board. Another week while I wait for that to show up…

2 Likes

What’s the fix I have the same issue

it’s probably the gear in the extruder head that keeps the wire stuck and doesn’t free it completely.
I have problems too and I can’t solve them.
you should turn the gear one more turn backwards at least everything will be free