Filament Can't Load

My X1C is having a loading problem and I could use some help. When I’m using an AMS Pro 2, the filament slides through the PTFE perfectly until it gets to the very top of the extruder, then stops and returns to the roll in the AMS. After about 3 more attempts, I get the error message, “cannot load due to a stuck spool…” which is incorrect. If I remove the PTFE at the extruder and slide the filament in, it runs normally. I’m guessing the extruder needs replacement but I’d like some input first.

Try something like this…

You can also try cutting a new flat end on the ptfe

Thanks. I’ll give it a try. I’ve lost count of how many time I’ve cut the end of the PTFE (as well as changed it completely).

Also see this thread: X1C + AMS: Filament reaches tool head but fails to load (retreats immediately)

Are you using actual Bambu PTFE? They use a larger inner diameter to reduce resistance.

It may be a good idea to post pictures of your setup, we may be able to see something that is amiss.

Did you also check or replace the PTFE’s insides the AMS2?
I had that very same issue with my H2C. Turned out the PTFE under slot 3 was cut at angles and too short at the factory.

:four_leaf_clover: & :crossed_fingers: