Filament Color Swatches

I am seeing from online reviewers where their A1s were shipped with a color swatch of Bambu Lab filaments. I just ordered an X1C-Combo and would be interested in getting a swatch like that.

This would be a great product to offer with any new AMS, not just the A1s. Depending on the price, I would definately be interested in buying one if they ever became a normal product offering.

I suspect that this would increase the likelihood of users ordering official Bambu Lab filaments, since they would have confidence in the shade they will get. And I suspect Bambu Lab knows this…thus the inclusion of the swatches with the A1.

13 Likes

I thought the same thing, I’d like to see it available for purchase separately.

5 Likes

I just purchased my X1C less then 2 months ago. I want a Filament Swatch!

2 Likes

I would be interested in this as well! I have found that the ease of use with the Bambu filaments is worthwhile. I just load them in and they are recognized for their color and material type. They also seem to stick to the build plate better than the others I have tried. Having a “swatch inventory” would allow me to quickly order the colors and materials I want when I am running low. I only wish they had a back stock of them in the Houston warehouse!

I ordered the X1C a week ago after seeing a review of the A1 and thought the filament samples were included with every printer, they are not mentioned in the accessories for the A1 either.

I was a little disappointed when I unpacked the X1C and they were not included. I would wish that you could order the set in the store and with new filaments also single examples could reorder to always have examples of all filaments. To order them, a minimum order value can also be required.

1 Like

We hear you and yes we plan to have the swatches available for purchase in the store. Give us a chance to get that product to the warehouses alone. It is in the plans.

19 Likes

Hi, i am interested as well! Because it is not very easy to see the true color at the pictures. a have ordered my P1S a few weeks ago. I thought it will be nice to get this Swatch for free for every costumer. Like a coupon via Mail for the next purchase in your Store.

King Regards

Tim

1 Like

I am also higly interested in filament swatches. We bought two X1c´s for our buissiness and privite use :shushing_face: , we are really happy with them.
…but for us, as technicians for micro turningmachines, its hard to figur out witch matrial fits our usecase. From the optics and the mechanical properties.
To me its ok if they cost some thing, but it would be really nice if we, as costumers, could get a free code for one set of thos, i mean we have spend over 3k in the last 3 Months.

Greatings from germany.

1 Like

You can print your own…I know that’s not what you’re looking for but …

1 Like

Here since three weeks in possession of the X1 Carbon.
I am also a little disappointed. With the A1S color swatches are sent to the printer but with the device that is almost four times (!) as expensive is not possible?
Sorry to say this but weak performance :pensive:

1 Like

I’d also like to be able to purchase the swatches. I’ve tried half a dozen Bambu filaments so far, and all of them have been excellent.

Great keep us posted as to when we can order them. Thanks

Believe me, I have swatches of the filaments I have >.<

2 different ones, actually:

What I would like are swatches for the filaments I don’t have.
Ideally, even in flat, round and facetted surface, but I’ll take flat for starters.

There is a short video on YouTube which indicates that such a collection of color swatches is sent out with e.g. the new A1 Mini.

Not sure though, if Bambu Labs offers these also for existing customers. Would be great!

1 Like

I already purchased P1S AMS kit a month ago, and I am willing have filament swatches kit!!

Why does a printer that cost one-third of the others come included, while the rest do not? Provide us with either a complimentary swatch or the option to order with a gratitude pricing. We want it too! :sparkles::art:

Just purchased an X1C as well. Swatches should be offered for free for those of us who already purchased and included in future X1C shipments.

I already bought P1S + AMS 2 month ago, but I want a Filament Color Swatches!!
It should be very usefull to purchase BBL filaments.

Please, BBL, make them available as an accessory or something like that.

Filament Swatches are now available in the US, Canada and Australian stores.

Thank you @BambuLab

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I’ve been waiting for them to finally release their swatch colors, so went ahead and purchased it. Wish all filament manufacturers did the same thing.

1 Like