Filament sensor and Filament cutter parts. Where to buy

Any one
Looking to buy parts, we got 50 p1p’s and two of them broke the cable conection for filament sensor, we are tryin to buy this cable , no support no answer from bambu. Please anyone. Any idea where or who to call. Thanks.

Like everything else you normally need to buy on the BBL store. I can tell you that the filament cutter replacement blades are blade only. Some of the parts, such as the complete hot end assembly do come with the required screws.

Usually, after enough complaining here on the forum a part shows up in the store. That is what happened with the CF X axis rods.

They are really having trouble getting caught up on manufacturing enough to provide all the necessary spares.

As for the support response, I do not think there is an excuse for such slow response. I see complaints almost every day.

2 Likes

Thanks Julie777 This will help us. Thanks a million

1 Like

Were you able to buy some spare cables for the filament sensor? Mine broke when I peeled back the black harness tape. The troubleshooting wiki suggested removing the contacts, when I received the filament cutter stuck error.
If you have any spares, I’d love to buy one.
Thank you,

Doug

1 Like

I has the same problem and after seeing this thread, I found these links…

Hopefully they help not only you, but anyone who comes across this thread.

So after I ordered from Congeriem, I was just going to buy a whole extruder to have as a spare and I found this hidden down in the Bambu Store. Currently out of stock with an ETA of 16 Dec.

This is annoying the ■■■■ out of me. I ordered a new extruder since they aren’t in the store and the new one ripped THE SAME DAY. Why is this thing so fragile? Especially since it it in an area that’s touched from time too time.

I had my printer for 8 days and the cable snapped while releasing the PTFE tube. They should tape this down or put some shield over it. Its now in a really bad spot where its easily torn or damaged.

Has anyone found these Extruder filament sensors? I need one.
Thanks for any help

They are at the online store.

But it’s out of stock. It will be back in stock on the ninth of March.

1 Like

Hello, I bought the P1S combo 1 week ago.
I used to put the cable in by mistake, good quality cable was used in x1, p1 is flex and can break very quickly. There is no cable in Turkey, there is no cable in the world, it is ridiculous to pay a lot of money for the device and not be able to use it because of a tiny cable.