Gift cards 10 years valid now

This is entirely off-topic at this point, and highly irrelevant.

2 Likes

I am sorry that you feel that way, it won’t happen again.

So what is the verdict, moving forward all vouchers old and new will have 10 years of validity? It’s confirmed?

IMO it’s an error and the validity will be “corrected” to one year.

1 Like

Hi, there has been some error with the new Gift card updates. We are currently working on it and will update you guys once all problems are resolved. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi all.
After the recent version update of MakerWorld, the validity period of gift cards has been updated to 10 years. However, for gift cards redeemed before this update (October 12), the validity period remains at 1 year. The text display error is a system bug, which has been fixed now.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thanks for your understanding!

8 Likes

Thank you for the clarification. I can confirm that I now see it correctly: the old gift cards have a 1-year validity and the new ones have a 10-year validity.

You have old gift cards? They burn my hands.

1 Like

You have to cash them in or you very quickly end up hitting the upper limit to redeem in a single week.

6,998 points maximum can be redeemed each week.

In the U.K. that is 13 gift cards with a little left over.

2 Likes

Many people have redeemed gift cards in anticipation of a new printer being released this year. Given that the release has been delayed by 3-6 months, it would be a nice gesture to extend the validity of previously-redeemed gift cards by an equivalent period of time.

7 Likes

Please consider extending the cards people have already redeemed. As others have said, I redeemed mine because you said the new machine/s would be released in 2024. It would be a greatly appreciated if you did this as why treat older ones differently? Thanks

1 Like

This may not be possible as they do not operate their own checkout and actually buy the gift cards from the company that does.

Theoretically they could try and get the supplier to increase some or all of the existing gift cards already issued, it just makes it far harder as it isn’t in their control.

1 Like

It’s Shopify, Bambu just generates a gift card for their own shop and gives you the code. They don’t pay anyone anything for it.

Do you just say random things and hope they’re true?

No you’re good, I was referring to Malc butting in with irrelevant comments