Gift cards 10 years valid now

That’s new, right?
I didn’t notice it before.
Nice …

2 Likes

Ten years ! Yep that’s new :eyes:

1 Like

Now if they would allow us to remove those already used gift cards… that would be great.

But nice find, it was not announced anywhere

3 Likes

Oh nice!
Seems to apply to already converted gift cards too, so some cards I have that were expiring in a few months are now valid for another 9 years!

5 Likes

wow … just found it also while redeeming. This is fantastic!
Come on Bambu … what the hell are you doing ?.. every damn day I wait for something bad happening, and somehow, it gets better … it’s so f…ing scary :rofl:

4 Likes

Or at the very least, use a visual indicator to denote empty, partial or full status.

I suspect the fault lives with the third-party store mechanics though.

I believe MW purchasers gift cards from the store system they use (not an in-house system) so that we may exchange points for cards.

This, the gift card list may be a direct feed from the store.

2 Likes

Where are you reading this?

I redeemed some vouchers earlier, after I read your comment about ten years and at least for the U.K, gift cards are valid for one year still.

A screenshot I took whilst in the process of obtaining it.

I wonder if the U.K is being excluded or the gift card stock BL already purchased has yet to expire and the EU gift card stock has already been replenished.

One of those things I suppose.

It is now 10 years, it looks like my guess was correct.

1 Like

Nope, because I’m in the UK and the unused gift cards I redeemed earlier this year are already valid for 10 years so it’s not “old stock” vs “new stock”

That weird then as every other one I redeemed shows 1 year except this one I could redeem as I have exceeded the weekly max again.

Hello fellow Brit.

1 Like

Seems like they have a problem in their system? Mine also showed 10 years the last 3 days, and now it’s showing this state.

Maybe someone from @MakerWorld can clarify if the 1 year valid time changed to 10 years or if it is a bug in the system.

2 Likes

Relax it’s a bug, there’s literally no other number that’s is been switched to for a bait and switch

Bait and switch relates to a different thread.

I notice all the recent Australian ones from the last couple of days needed to be reissued according to MW.

I’m referring to the comment above mine, in this thread

So am I, the reference here is a direct link to a reference in a different post thread.

I had redeemed one a couple weeks ago, I know it said one year then, but my latest was 10 years.

People read more than one post thread.

I noticed and others did as well. I am sorry you didn’t.

You are referring to this comment. It is the one immediately above your comment.

It was first mentioned here in a different post thread by me, which is why I knew.

Then again here.