Hey everyone! first time here, i have a P2S that’s been giving me some headaches. the printer started making this grinding noise when it got to the purge wiper, Not every time but enough to be alarming. next day it was doing it at the start of every print. giving a warning (0300-800c 150809) and would pause the print. contacted Bambu and they seemed to think it was an issue with the purge wiper. i removed the wiper assembly and my gosh the noise was gone! i had to order a new wiper because i got the printer off market place, go the new one put it in and still no noise. flash forward 2 days and its back. printer has 350 hours right now. I’m pretty lost right now Imo and I’ve hand nothing but problems with the p2s since I’ve upgraded from my flash forge adventure 5m pro. any help would be greatly appreciated! https://youtube.com/shorts/LcM427BSX10?feature=share
I cant hear any grinding noise through the video. I thought it mostly sounded normal overall. Except from when it was running into the casing.
You definitely have some step loss here. (but duh that’s what the error said).
I was surprised that you already have the back cover off. Good step to see what is happening though.
First step that I would take is retensioning the belts. I suspect the purge wiper is getting damaged from being run into.
Another step that I would take is turn the printer off and manually move the head throughout its range of motion to see if there is anywhere it is catching, or where there is more resistance.
I re-tightened the belts they feel the same in my unprofessional option, when i move the head around the only parts i feel are the sides of the printers, other then that it pretty smooth, i also cleaned and greased everything to knock that off the list too. I Tried another print and its still doing it