Hardware Kits added to Store

Just a FYI

7 Likes

The model engine is pretty impressive and intricate project.

5 Likes

@JonRaymond Where were the .stlā€™s stored? This model is amazing. Thanks for sharing the video.

2 Likes

This is so awesome! Definitely looking forward to getting the marble coaster. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@StreetSports The model is on MarkerWorld. Itā€™s really neat to see how a complex model can have all the plates/slicing/support setup and shared. Big time saver. Just select the profile you want and ā€œOpen in Bambu Studioā€.

5 Likes

Anyone know the size of the marbles for the Marble Run

1 Like

I hope that they do more kits!

1 Like

LED Lamp Kit 001
Wireless Mouse Components Kit 002
Marble Run Components Kit 003
Engine Model Components Kit 005

Does anyone understand the numbering? Iā€™m assuming there an unreleased 004 kit. Just curious if it is upcoming or they abandoned that project.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a keen eye to pick up on the missing numbered item.

4 Likes

Couple more Hardware kits seem to have been added as part of the ā€œCreator Programā€. These 2 kits are priced much higher that the other kits. I assume the model creator is getting a percentage of each sale?

5 Likes

Apparently the 4th kit was this Toy Shooter: Toy Shooter (MT-9,semi_auto+blowback+shellejection toy shooter) by ꗠ꘎äøšē«_BLAZERS - MakerWorld

Iā€™m not sure what happened with it, but some people on Discord found it from the official sites through webscraping. The model needs a set of components for it that I assume would have been sold as a kit and you can see ā€œBambu Labā€ on it (although I guess anyone could add that to any model)

2 Likes

Nice detective work!

I found this image of the kit on Taobao

Kit 04

I can see why it was never releasedā€¦

6 Likes

Ah yes perfect! Thatā€™s exactly it, good find. Yeah, I agree, itā€™s easy to see why there may be hesitancies releasing it with those articles about NY bans recently

2 Likes

Bambu Lab marbles are 14mm diameter and are pretty light plastic

2 Likes
2 Likes

Multiple pins and springs are required. Based on the large amount of downloads for this model, Iā€™m guessing this kit is sold in another country, maybe in China. The assembly video looks identical to other Bambu Lab kit videos, even has the same music. Thanks to all who did the detective work!

2 Likes

Two more hardware kits incoming!

i-should-buy-a-boat

5 Likes

My inner 12 year old wants that boat kit. My currently old AF self NEEEEEEDS that boat kit.

4 Likes

Iā€™d make it look like a Benchy and ensure I can print it in 17 minutes.

2 Likes

Two more kits added to the store.

3 Likes