Hi guys so last night i ran a print the extruder got jamed

Nice, that means the first connector at the bottom is installed correctly.
Is the fan on the right side of the hotend running?

1 Like

yes its the hotend fan is runing

Cool. Connector two (the middle one) is also correct.
Now to the last one, try to disconnect the part cooling fan and reinsert it.
Enable the part cooling fan and see if it’s working.

no thats not working at all :frowning:

Could you try to send a close-up picture of its connector while unplugged?

Could i use my printer cameria ? like i cant take pictures with my phone

That could work too, but you can also unplug the part cooling fan and take it to your camera. There is no need to do that inside the printer.

If you can’t take a picture with your phone, hold it in front of the printer’s camera and take a screenshot of the live view in Bambu Studio.

so unplug the fan and take picture

you want the picture of the part not the hotend?

Screenshot 2024-04-19 1537012

I just want to make sure the connector is not damaged, so if you can, take a picture of the connector.

You could also try to plug it in upside-down and see if that helps.

i tried that all ready its not helping eather the board or new fan

All right, could you also make one where you hold the connector located at the end of the fan’s cable?

All right, at this point, I would advise you to open a ticket with Bambu Lab, including your printer’s logs. That should help them identify the issue and send you a replacement part.

You might also get help in their live chat: Bambu Lab | Support Robot
It will require a short chat with the AI assistant, after which you can say that you were not happy, then there should be a button that leads to a live chat. (Only available during Chinese business hours.)

1 Like

[quote=“iChris, post:34, topic:71334”]
what time is it in china

Live Chat Online Time: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM (UTC+8)

It udner waranty so ill send it in for repairs just odd for a printer to act like 55 hours only

Usually, they expect you to replace parts yourself, but I’m sure they can figure something out. (this will not void your warranty, as you only do replacements they instructed you to do)

Yeah, I’m sorry to see yours acting up that early. I have over 1,000 printing hours on mine and have had no significant issues with them. I hope you can enjoy the machine again soon!

see thats anthor problem idk what parts i need

Don’t worry, they will send the right one.

It will likely be this part: Front Housing Assembly - P1 Series | Bambu Lab EU