How do I get a solid overhang? (Printing text facing the bed)

Hey everyone,

has anyone found a solution to this?

I already (and others) opened a ticket on Github regarding artifacts in previous layers when printing text (facing upwards) but I just encountered the same problem (facing downwards). I don`t care about the layers in general in this project, but would at least like to have the first layer on top of the text to be printed in one go.

Is that possible?

Already checked all options in Studio including in developer-mode and can’t seem to find anything. At least I could turn the layer 45º as previously it was printing 0 - making even more of a disaster.

I’m pretty sure that’s normal and all slicers do this.
Right above the text is considered ‘layer 1’ for the text part as it was empty below (no layers) but it’s already ‘layer 2’ for the body. So it has to start the minimum bottom layers for the text. It will never join into a solid fill because it’s not the “same layer”. I hope I’m making sense. It’ll eventually be a solid layer, after it does the minimum bottom layer for the text. Say you set 3 bottom layers, that’s “0, 1, 2, 3” for text then “1,2,3,4” for body, they’ll meet and be solid on layer 5.