How many H2C users with no error codes

How many of you have never had an error code on your H2C? I was watching a video last night of a guy who’s had his for months and said he’s had none. Maybe I have a lemon.

I’ve only had mine since Christmas, but have had more error codes than I can count. Multiple support tickets. My x1c ran more reliable for 2 years. I love the machine when it works. I just want a week with no errors.

Thanks, Cody

Update… Thanks everyone for your replies. Gives me hope mine will be running good someday. Ive just gotta be patience with BB Support.

update #2 unit has been shipped back and is going to be replaced.

I have had…

HMS_0300-2500-0001-000C An anomalous jump in the right extruder extrusion force sensor data has been detected, potentially caused by poor sensor contact or a faulty sensor. They sent me an Right eddy current coil after verifying it wasn’t just a loose connection, but that issue has come back now. Ongoing support ticket.

HMS_0300-A600-001-002 Toolhead Enhanced Cooling Fan. This I do believe was/ is a short in the wire connector at the fan itself. I think it happened while possibly doing the repair on the eddy current coil. It worked fine for a few days after eddy current coil repair, so I don’t know. They are sending me a new fan.

HMS-0300-3100-0001-0001 Part Cooling Fan. This happened the same day, but maybe an hour after the toolhead enhanced cooling fan error. I reported them at the same time later that evening. They asked me to double check connections and once I disconnected this fan and reconnected it, it started working and hasn’t giving me an error since.

HMS_0300_0900_0002_0001: The extrusion motor is overloaded. The extruder may be clogged or the filament may be stuck in the tool head. I got this with my first attempt printing TPU. This was a brand new .6 nozzle. I cleared the clog, but never got TPU Working once the eddy sensor error started coming back.

I had an AMS-HT error saying it was running too hot. It was only a few hours into a drying cycle. I turned it off for a few minutes and tried it again. The error never came back.

Sometimes I can just turn off machine for a few minutes and turn it back on and everything works fine. Right now I stuck on the eddy sensor error waiting for a reply from support. I wish I wouldn’t have sold my x1c. At least I could be printing something with it.

I had zero errors so far, I don’t want to jinx it…

And how long have you had it? Congratulations by the way

got it Dec 13th, 300 hours on it, tried every filament bambu sells in the store exept PPS-CF and aero stuff.

My experience hasn’t been quite that bad. I’ve had my H2C since late November 2025, and the printer itself has been flawless.

That said, the AMS-HT failed after only a few days—likely the mainboard or the motor. Support sent me both replacements, and I installed both just to be safe.

While that’s only one issue in 3 months, my X1C has set a high bar: it’s been running for over 3 years and thousands of hours without a single hiccup. Not even a nozzle clog (seriously)!

700 hours on mine, no errors. Good luck getting it solved.

Update: 2500+ hours now, no major problems.

Zero errors. Not a single failed print.

I did the H2d to h2c upgrade kit and have even had zero errors

More than 600 hours without an issue.

Very happy H2C Owner since Christmas. No errors. 200 hours only, but printed a lot of TPU and PP Filament. Everything flawless and I am still impressed by this machine.

What exactly is the purpose of this thread? Only a tiny number of owners are registered here, let alone actively participating. What statistical significance is expected here? :smiley:

I’ve had mine since day one of its release, and haven’t had a single problem so far.

Alongside all the posts where users are frustrated and experiencing problems, this is a place for everyone who is happy with their printer to speak up. That helps prevent losing confidence in the printer. :smiley:

Had mine since launch. No errors at all

The only issue I had was the build plate having blemishes on it, I raised a ticket and a new one got sent out to me next day.

i’ve had a few build plate not aligned error messages in the beginning, but that has gone away, no other issues so far

edit/ and no the build plate wasn’t actually misaligned, it was false positives

I’m approaching 100 hours of print time on mine and no errors so far.

Zero errors - 500 hours in

Hello folks, I’ve always wanted one, and now I have purchased one. Albeit, haven’t researched anything. H2C w AMS. Is there a guide for someone who has never seen a 3d printer in real life on how to get started?

Mine has 350 hours, no problems

Over 500hours and no real issues i do take issue with ‘no error codes’ because some of these error codes are just feedback on normal use issues. For example a clip from a spool got into my ams and blocked movement → errorcode … so what do we count.