Insufficient Support

Hi there,

A few days ago I opened a support ticket because my heat bed is damaged.

Until today there was no problem orientated answer.

But what’s worse, is that I got a reply asking me if I am happy with the support and if I won’t answer the ticket will be closed.

Without any reply concerning the problem… I asked for a reply now several times, but I won’t get any answer at all.

What can I do? Any suggestions?

Regards

They have been really bogged down and short staffed unfortunately, one of the staff should pop around here and get in touch. They do get back to people, I’ve had a good experience with them. It’s just very busy over there.

Obviously an error. Hang in there!

Thanks for your calming words

1 Like

The slow response is a feature, not a bug.
Some people have been lucky to get a swift reply, but it appears that mostly people are just waiting.

1 Like

At least they didn’t ask you to upload like 3GB of logs from the printer over 2.4GHz Wi-Fi from the anaemic P1P controller.

Well they did. It’s not possible to open a ticket without uploading the logs. It took me quite long until I realized why I was not able to print during this upload.

I also had a tough time with support, but keep at it and you will get what you need from them. I will be returning my P1P after having some issues with the printer losing its power or faulting during print. My screen would go blank for a few seconds and then reset it self, and the print head would be locked, or try and recover and send the print head into the sides of the machine aggressively. I had it lose z-height reference too mid print.

Just ordered a X1C with AMS (am I crazy??) as from what I read, it has better electronics and the internal components are better. Feedback welcome.

Hi there,

I apologize for the delay, but I want to assure you that we are doing our best to provide fast service.
There might be some delays, but we are getting better every day and we expect faster results soon :slight_smile:

With that said, I can see that my colleague has already replied to you and a solution is underway

Thanks
Ciprian

6 Likes

I was told by tech that they would charge me 10% restocking fee for sending my P1 back, no mention of who was paying for the return shipping, which is quite a fee if all the way back to China!

1 Like

This will be good to clarify with support next I hear from them. Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

@Ciprian Appreciate the reply and information. But for how long more you or BL going to use this kind of reassurance ? It was Covid, then CNY, the lack of people, then… I am just happy that my printer still works fine (knock on wood) and I not in need of support. But I am seriously considering to sell it soon and jump on one the cheap ones that are floating the market right now. Can throw that one away a lot easier than an expensive X1C. Mind you that not everybody is able to do the stuff that is required to exchange damaged parts, starting from warped beds to carbo rods, if required sooner or later…

Hi,

I would like to mention that while there is some feedback about bad or slow support (which we understand and agree that still needs improvement) there is also a lot of feedback we get from happy customers.

The entire team is getting better and better, and we are able to provide faster support. As long as we get all the necessary information, we will do our best to offer fast support and a quick turnaround.

With that said, you mention that you did not need support. In case you need it in the future, I invite you to share your experience of the results :slight_smile:

Thanks

2 Likes

Sorry but who are you referring to?

Yes, I have experienced this. I’m about 12 days in and have heard back from them in 7 days

No word of a restocking fee yet, but they paid for the shipping back to China.

I was offered a 50 dollar coupon because they wouldn’t use the ams coupon for the ams I had just ordered. That was 7 days ago, no reply after I said yes. 6 days ago I messaged support when I got my p1p spare parts bundle without the spare hotbed cable that came with the kit. No reply on that one. They ask for patience because they have an overload of requests and not enoigh staff… then they launch an entirely new printer and get a few thousand more people getting the P1S with DOA or a broken part and a thousand more support tickets. They’re greedy and grabbing for more without dealing with their lack of support first. I really hope it bites them in the ass but for now they’re raking in money with no accountability to their customers. What are you gonna do?

Are those happy customers the YouTubers your marketing staff give 4 free AMS units because one motor broke on a Hydra modded AMS? Or was it one of the many YouTubers that get your printers for free to post reviews on? Because the average customer that gets a printer with an error code out of the box waits a month for the part to fix it.

How about you take the money spent on marketing and put it into support for the customers that have paid good money for your printers.

So the average printer is broken? I believe your logic is flawed, just saying.

Currently the problem is still the same.

I was able to work around with a magnet at the top right corner. Any ideas how to solve this?

I just got my P1S today and second print motor b failed and makes a very loud sound kindof sucks for a brand new printer less then 2 hours old