Large amount of draft prints, published, then I cannot find them

I had a large amount of Easter themed prints ready to go for the contest. I published them in a quick manner and waited for them to be validated and posted. I got notifications saying they were published. When I go to find them, it says error 404. Cannot find. I try re-uploading and going through the draft process and publish. Same thing. Am I on a cool down period?

I have the same problem, I don’t know if it’s a bug

I have to ask… if there is a 5 submission limit for the contest why did you hold back so many Easter prints? Feels like you could have saved the best and just put the junky ones out in the wild so they could be racking in points the whole time.

I also have the same problem… and i have the feeling that this seems to be makerworld’s answer to spam. if this is really the case, it would be one of the stupidest things makerworld could do. i mean i only uploaded 3 models almost at the same time, hopefully they won’t classify that as spam…

It’s not just you, it’s effecting everyone. It’s a server issue. Calm down, go outside, pet your cat/dog/goldfish…etc

servers are down…

One model in several variations. Each variation uploaded individually. Well, that’s one thing, but what happens if all users upload the maximum number of model (variations)?

Well, we upload several models. But why do they come one after the other? When I build several models, I first print a model, then I take pictures and go through the input masks on Makerworld for several minutes, and the photo editing also takes a while. While I’m doing this, my second model prints at best, at least a few minutes (>20), then the same procedure as for the first model.

How do you manage to publish a model every minute and what is the intention behind it?

Best regards!