Maker's Supply Creator Incentive!

I was pointing out (clearly I thought) that the space for non-printable parts can’t be used unless you also provide one or more BL supplied parts.

I previously included this information at the bottom of all of my model descriptions.

The description of the addition leaned into benefit the user, it never mentioned that benefiting the user only if there is potential profit for BL.

I believe the description pages would benefit from a consistent location that users would known if it’s there, non-printable parts are required as well as opportunities to purchase them.

With BL not providing even common bolt sizes, at least for now, it would behoove them to not persist with this restriction.

I would also suggest they add a hardware request system that people can add to and others adding the same increases the frequency of interest count for that item. This would provide dynamic statistics for them to know what to prioritise and for designers to know our voices have affected the potential inclusion. The current text based version offers nothing towards simplicity.