New Printer Launch instead of hiring more support

Getting pretty tired of waiting weeks for reaponses while their company is raking in money and making more support requests.

2 Likes

I have no experience with support yet, still waiting on my P1S. But I can tell you as a small (very small) manufacturer that has been knocked off multiple times, if you aren’t constantly innovating, updating, and introducing new products, you won’t be in business long. I do agree though that Support is EXTREMELY important as well, but you can’t collate one against the other. You’ve got to do both (in my opinion).

11 Likes

Support? You don’t need support - if they take your money and never ship the printer.

7 Likes

Hello,

Our Customer Support team is increasing day by day. But the number of tickets is also much higher than expected, and we’re doing our best to answer everybody as quickly as possible.

We apologize for the delays, but I want to let everyone know that as long as a ticket is opened through the ticketing system, we will make sure to get back to you in the shortest time possible.

Thanks for your understanding.
Ciprian

18 Likes

i have 5 open ticket for support from the last 2 weeks and they have only answered one back. and they only send one message per day!!! its dumb just how bad it is. prey you dont have problems because it will take months to get them even started to get sorted out

4 Likes

sorry your consumer service has kind of ruined your products for me. as you guy don’t answer, my printer went from acting funny to no longer able to print even a single thing! its just paperweight with fans now. no other company leaves me in the cold like this specially on a product I just purchased 1 week before it started to fall apart completely. i love it

4 Likes

I can only hope it gets better over time, and it does sound like they recognize it and are actively trying to improve. I have a small print farm (10 printers) and have bought my first BL to test out and possibly switch over to all BL printers. From my limited time on the forum, it looks like there is a pretty knowledgeable group here that are willing to help.

2 Likes

Every company has growing pains. Just wait for your turn to get serviced. For the product Bambu is delivering and for how much they are charging, I think we need cut them some slacks. You guys need to all CHILL

12 Likes

Haven’t gotten a reply in a week from the missing part in my p1p spare parts bundle but when I see a person on printables saying if you ask support for a discount and paid full price for the p1p they’ll offer you a 30% off discount for the difference in price. They messaged back IN LESS THAN A DAY to turn that down but haven’t replied to a missing part from an order for over a week. These people are crooks and they have ZERO loyalty to their customers.

2 Likes

Do not do it, when you break down or your firmware gets switched and your whole print fram stops working because of them you’ll be sitting there woth nothing to be done and no response from them

1 Like

You people are crooks and after our last interaction you showed your true colours. A week with no support from a missing order and it takes you less than 24 hours to reply when youre telling someone no. You people are grabage at your jobs and a terrible company. CCP don’t censor me

2 Likes

RUN fast while you can, get your money back for that hunk of junk and buy something else. Seriously, these people will leave you in their mess.

1 Like

Who are you to decide how the budgets are spent? You think some grand company wide magic budget exists? It is broken down by department within the company so they can grow. Any adult should have a basic understanding of how a corporation works. Now go enjoy your printer which shames all other printers

5 Likes

i have 1 ticket. I put in full detail as to what i have done to troubleshoot the problem. The response i received was to check something i already detailed in my initial report that i already did. So frustrating, especially it is an on-going issue out there fully documented on youtube as a problem, and by THEIR paid influencers/reviewers.

1 Like

The only smooth brains are people who use the derogatory label “smooth brain”

3 Likes

Hello,

Let’s keep the discussion civilized and not resort to insults, please.

Thanks

11 Likes

I’m sure technical support and sales are two different departments with two different queues. Everyone just needs to calm down.

1 Like

I have had no issues with support, I have had a few support requests and all have been responded to quickly and efficiently. last Wednesday I opened a ticket for an issue, I got a response in under 3 hours, and a resolution and a new part shipped under warranty in under 36 hours. I see no issue at all.

2 Likes

Suppose I’ll offset the count as well and mention my experience with customer support was satisfactory and dealt with in less than three days time, with adequate communication levels to boot. The CSR was professional and didn’t ask for anything out of the ordinary.

Obviously everyone is going to have a different individual experience but I tend to remember that any employee usually did not make the promises you want fulfilled. They are another person trying to make it pay check to pay check just like us in almost 99% of cases.

I understand people want to raise awareness, and it’s a noble effort to bring everything under one light. Don’t let me get in the way of any legitimate complaints, I’m only here to mention my experience, not undermine yours.