New Printer Launch instead of hiring more support

Heck mine broke in half the second day I tried to run it. Sad that big business uses cheep stuff!

Mine is 1 message per week, you lucky bastar*, XD

Yea, look at the rubber feet, they have a hole in them, why do I know that? well they came off, what is the hole for? a screw no doubt, one that they were too cheap to put in.

Yes the XYZ core of the machine is marvelous, but after that, YUK!

Now you are simply pedantically listing off every grievance you have with the machine. Something only a neurotic person would do really.

You are going to really complain about a generic rubber bootie that was bought in bulk with zero intention of adding more tap and die locations to their mass produced equipment.

Would you care to complain about all of China’s manufacturing techniques while you are at it? You seem really keen for the job.

1 Like

Easy to say when not the one waiting for help :slight_smile:

Well I got a message or two, but initially I was scared that me getting in to printing had an overhanging danger that I would drown in maintenance and fixing and modding stuff that I had no experience nor a clue how to…
So I had a supersmooth experience so far knock on wood one that amazes me and that I hope just keep going. (Printer has been going virtually nonstop since January. Did monthly maintenance, swapped wear parts and some ptfe tubing worn through split open. Butt thats pretty much it…)

Mebbe your starving your printers or sumthin mates? Sad to hear youre having trouble butt I also smell between the cracks theres some smoke and flames in the patience department here and there.

In my modest experience Bambu Labs on to a grand start so far, steady as a rocket!
And I think that is the same experience as the majority, well even amongst the complaints department I think we can subtract a handful of other brand worshippers and dudes like Joseph Prusa Wales thats going berzerk under pseudonyms “BLabs suck butt Prusa Owns” variations. Even the hardcore cult fanatics has taped over the X1CC logos with Prusa/Creality’s in their YouTube videos ass to not be laughed out of the channels. :+1: :partying_face: :+1:

And speaking from a total greenhorn knoobs perspective I riddled the forum with come and help me questions. I’m worse than a girlfriend left alone 5 seconds screaming for attent… I mean help because I literally know nothing and identify as an olympic level dumbass. BUTT I wanna learn! :melting_face:
So I am the definition of waiting for answers, because if I did not use your brains mates I would in all likelyhood not get very far with the solutions, haha.

I think BLab got this mates and I think they will do you good if you dont go Kevinkaren on us and just assert some patience…

May the force be with you mates,
/Silverbullit

1 Like

Well You see it works like this. I did my research and found so many people saying how great this machine is. It turns out they were probably just paid to do so and while there is a great core to the machine as soon as you look at anything outside of the core mechatronics you see so much that is odd, out of place. A power button with an illuminated symbol that never illuminates and does not turn the power off, hm rubber feet that they could not be bothered to fix properly to the machine. My ender 3 had better feet than this.

I also look at these things through the eyes of a design engineer. I have done the whole product design thing myself a few times carrying out electronic design, software and mechanical design, I have always prided myself in doing a good job and making each aspect work together properly. This is easy when you do it all as each department is talking to the other and they are all in the same head. But when you have separate teams doing this, well, this is an example. Getting buttons to any design is easy, to have an iluminated button that does not illuminate just feels like it it yet another botch together of whatever they got down the shenzen market this morning, although it is not as bad that but it’s not good.

WoW my friend, you should see my Volvo S80 or the Peugeot I thought would replace it. They have one technical function working 100 percent, the engine warning lights pops up a few seconds after each previous repair. I’m thinking if I know anyone at Volvo because I would pitch and sell that great setting of your mind faster than gorilla glue and baboon asshair to the local bald support group! Are you working ass a design engineer right now mate?

I tried to design a lot of stuff and I probably would basically be outed ass a genius if I could get even one out of my bazillion designs to work. That problem you mention with separate teams doing their own thing I have an obvious solution. We should design stuff together, like talking with me is like talking to yourself, there would be Zero clashes of useful ideas. I could prolly even eff up the aesthetics ass I fumble along ass an “artist”.

Aboot them rubber feets, I have Gaffa tape and that forementioned Gorilla glue and some heavyduty rope from an oiltanker. I betcha we could glue the shitt outta them rubberfeets! (Almost half a bottle left after gluing my brother in laws toupe on my nephews bald ass after his first coming of age drunken stupor.)

Butt youre seriously saying youre having a bad experience with your BLabb printer? Feels unfair to say mine worked better than a Wallace & Gromit contraption thus far, butt it has… :flushed:
Mebbe we should try to get you hired by Bambu Lab’s instead of Volvo and you could sort all of them dothingeys out?!?

I’m fairly certain there are zero design engineers perusing the forum here to try to view the world through their perspective.

What would be better is if you drafted an itemized bullet list and made your own topic of those issues so the CMs can do their sentiment reports more accurately instead of simply ignoring 100% of your statements here as disregarded off topic ranting.
If you wish for actual change, pretty sure that’s how it’d be better accomplished.

The printer is not bad, but the hype is misplaced and I can practically reverse engineer the mess that happened in the design stage. Doing a power off on a soft button is not just another thing your wizbang embedded design can be just programmed to do, it needs to be actually implemented in circuitry. If the power light is inface a fault light or something then it should be separate, but if there is a fault then the display unit should show it.

After over a yea of the shills pointing it out they have still not fixed the problem where if it detects a problem with the first layer it does not actually stop, it just warns you, so I have to sit here and nanny it until the first layer is done after waiting 7 minutes for the calibration.

I mean it is not rocket science.

it’s clear they are not interested, they did not even listen to their paid advertisers who are experienced users, and why would I do their job for them? they already paid people for feedback and to hear what they wanted to here. If they want to engage my proffessional services they are welcome to.

That has been my experience on two different issues, one on my X1C fan and the second was on a new AMS out-of-the-box problem. I provided a video of the problem, quickly answered their questions, and got a solution quickly.

Do their job for them? No this isn’t about operating how you perceive a company should operate and more along the lines of trying to get you to see the futile effort you are engaging in at this time.

If you think you are doing anything constructive at all, you are far from your target here.

The real issue is your professional services, merely look like inane ranting in some cobweb corner of a forum.

The reality is most companies don’t send their engineers to sift through useless information to find the needle in the haystack. What an absolute waste of time. They send their CMs to compile a list of community sentiments. If you operate at a larger company, you would know this already.

1 Like

All the stuff I mentioned they will be well aware of, if they are not, not worth trying to tell them. When you can’t be bothered to just do the obvious the right why will you listen to people. They are making sales, and that is all any company cares about.

They’re well aware of the rubber boots they bought for their printers, the power button that has evolved into a less than desirable feature and literally any other minutia you have listed off that nobody cares to sift through your inane ranting.

It’s fairly clear you understand you are wasting your own time by listing these things off, a self defeating statement.

The company has been around for a sneeze compared to other much bigger names and yet you want instant gratification somehow. Beyond the reasonable ask from a consumer.

That’s a self report if I’ve ever seen one.

Enjoy gloating about whatever it is you think you are on about.

1 Like

Been a month now since I got my p1p spare parts bundle with a missing 6 dollar heatbed cable. Was asked by support for pictures of the products I did recieve… why? I don’t know either.
I was told after 3 weeks they would send the cablw and someone in logistics will be in touch in 1-2 business days. That was a week ago.

It really does. Its sad to even get vibes that some posts here might even be fake.

I’m glad to hear it, as for my unreasonableness, I have made clear that they went on a mass advertising campaign, this has generated more sales than they can handle. I guess you have never worked in a real business but while anyone will say that having more people throwing money at you than you can supply products is a “nice problem to have” it is also a real problem for a business and it’s future because of, basically, this, the very problem with support that people are complaining of, no sensible business wants to be overwhelmed to the point that they are saying to customers, sorry but we don’t have time for you because we are doing so well, so stuff you. They totally screwed up shipping and left me out of pocket for over a month. As a business that should concern them but it does not.

Yes they have been around for a sneeze, any any good business would be very careful about how they handle this situation lest their sneeze turns into: “a flash in a pan!”

As I said I am not totally butt hurt over the minor things I have mentioned, but to me they are also a measure of the care the business puts into it’s products, and when I spend £1’500 on a 3D printer that at the end of the day is no more capable than my £200 ender baring a bit of extra space, then you are damn right that I want my moneys worth!

I ordered my p1p 8 days ago eta was before July 30th uk btw which I was fine with until I decided to email them which I got a reply quite quick I might add within a day saying there’s a shortage of printers and they will arrange delivery asap and confirm when possible which confused me a little can they fulfil my order or not so I emailed back to get reassured not a single message back in 7 days so they have took my money and not single reply 30th is on Sunday so changes are it won’t be delivered before 30th spoke to my bank gonna wait till Friday if no reply I’m gonna get the payment overturned and go elsewhere Shame because I really liked the idea of Bambu seems awesome but to not reply to an email is just bad Buisness no matter how busy I’m fine with waiting couple weeks due to problems or stock but just make people aware and updated

All companies go on mass advertising, and apparently you didn’t leaf through enough promotional material to see that there is quite a bit of fair and unbiased footage from people talking about the cons of the machine.

All in all it’s too soon to say either way what is for sure going on, and I’ve heard from the company that service coverage is a top priority so it completely contradicts your statements. I’ve also read many statements event just in this thread contradicting yours. I as well have had a very positive and easy experience with their customer support.

I’d tend to err with the side that doesn’t seem to be fabricating a list of every single miniscule detail they find even remotely out of place from their ideal.

1 Like