P1P shipping early April

Good morning, I am a future P1P owner. I wanted to find out if anyone knows what is meant by the beginning of April, as I would not like shipments to slip to mid-April due to Easter week, as my order dates back to 13 March and I have had no further communication.

Hi, have you tried writing directly to Bambulab?
Even ordered now the date is always “early april”…

Does anyone in Europe have any feedback to give us about the delivery date?

ps. You’re in Italy?

Hi, i’ve ordered my printer on March 16th, and i still don’t have any news too

PS: I’m in France.

Hi, I wrote directly to BambuLab via the email at contact@bambulab.com (I hope it’s the correct one) but I haven’t had any reply. Yes, I live in Italy, but apparently I’m not the only one who hasn’t had any news about it, given BruhMeh’s reply from France. I would have preferred at least an approximate date, not a period, or at least to know something about it, given also that it is now almost a month since the order. Obviously, I understand that they are waiting for the probable restocking of the printers, but at least informing the customer about the possible waiting time, which is the most important thing, given that the printer itself is not cheap and the Easter period coming up, so another shipping delay.

I just got a mail from bambulab about my printer being sent, no date yet but it’ll be in a few days hopefully.

2 Likes

Then either they will have problems with Italy or with me, they will hate me :rofl:. Nothing here yet. Also because I paid via PayPal in 3 tranches. I would like to have it before the third tranche :rofl:

Update: sent mine too a little while ago. Solved the mystery at last. :partying_face:

They announced a new update of the P1P, now the chamber light and camera are included, i wonder if we’ll get them with the printer or if we are going to wait for them to send us the mail with the promo code to get them for free

2 Likes

Seen this morning. I hope it’s already included, which is why I also believe that the delay in shipping for early April is due to the update, they had to have the parts to install for all of them I think, it wouldn’t make sense otherwise.

OK, nice to meet you Italy where?
I write in English anyway, so maybe some other users may be interested
As for the delivery time, I joined a couple of facebook groups and a couple of users gave me 2 weeks, I don’t know if they meant C1 or P1P…
While just today I read some news that Bambu lab has decided to give a gift to those who are waiting for the P1P (and to those who have already received it) by including the camera and the LED light at no additional cost… I think this news confirmed by Bambulab on the site, now I haven’t gone to see yet but I will go right away…
Will the wait at least be worth it? :wink:

1 Like

English is perfect. My pleasure, I am writing from Rome.

Yes, I confirm the presence of the kit of camera + led, some on the Italian group have had direct confirmation from BambuLab via mail, but I don’t have absolute certainty if they are already installed or not, I hope so since it was shipped today, I will find out only at the unpacking. In the worst case, however, we will get the discount via email, so it will still be free, but I think they are already there.

On the timing now I don’t know, since there’s Easter week in between, so I guess it will be longer since the couriers aren’t working anyway. Hopefully it was worth waiting for this upgrade, in the end we’ll save these 30 euros to invest later on the AMS in case. :rofl:

What actually scares me a little now is the fact that many complain about the plate not being perfectly flat. I know they replace it, since they know about the problem, but it would be annoying. I hope I don’t have this problem, I got her to avoid these problems, otherwise I’d stay with my Alfawise. :rofl:

I recieved my p1p today (GER) with pre installed LED Strip and camera. The LED Strip comes in a nice injection molded housing.

1 Like

Got the new P1P yesterday. Camera is built in and lamp too. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the updates!!!

Great then, in the end the time delay paid off to some extent, let’s hope for the flat plate now :sweat_smile:

I got the P1P today, and i got the camera and led installed !