Panda Breath P2S

With the Amazon Prime Sale I purchased the Panda Breath v1.1 that works with the P2S. I am going thru their Github and getting all the files for the riser. I noticed that their is not a cable clamp for the P2S riser. Do I use the one from the P1S files?

I am going to print mine in ASA. Any tips or suggestions?

They look identical, so I would say yes. In any case BTT provided a step file for P1S riser, so you can adjust for P2S, if P1S doesn’t fit.

Yes, don’t print in ASA. Print in PETG.

There are several reasons why:

  1. ASA/ABS shrink a lot, so tolerances may be an issue.

  2. Without a hot chamber, there is a high chance of them warping (even with heated chamber ASA can warp, because parts a thin and long. That’s pretty much the worst case).

  3. Temperature-wise - PETG is sufficient for a riser.

OK thank you for the input. I will use PETG instead of ASA.

ASA would be fine assuming you are already experienced with it and have it dialed in.

PETG would just be a lot easier.

But yeah, I have to agree with Advocado, ASA is overkill for a riser.