Parsing Errors

When sending g-code to the printer I keep getting a parsing error on high triangle prints. Or it just stays at Downloading 0% forever. And if I try putting the sliced file on a SD card the printer says the .3mf file contains no gcode.

There was a problem parsing gcode.3mf. Please resend the printing job.[0500 4003 134716]

Am I not going to be able to do high detail prints with this software?

1 Like

Did you ever find a resolution for this? I ask because I am having the same issue and have not been able to resolve it so far.

Same problem here. Did you find a solution?

I have found that it is the SD card. I change the SD card and the issue goes away. My theory is that write permissions randomly fail for the whole SD card or for certain files. The SD cards supplied by Bambu are very low quality and fail a lot, however even good quality SD cards can get into trouble. I have SD cards that have gone permanently into read only mode. You cannot even reformat them because they won’t allow it, even though I can still read data from the card. I think it is the operating system not protecting the integrity of the file system when writes are randomly interrupted. If the card goes full read only, you get the same print out no matter what you send to print. If the file on the SD goes read only, then you cannot parse. Bambu labs should turn off a lot of the unnecessary writes they perform to the SD to avoid corruption if the machine powers down or the SD is randomly removed.

Yes but when you get the parsing error it won’t be the SD card because I can go and print the file that was sent with no issues.

1 Like

I get the same problem but when i send my file over wifi. Not sure whats happening

I had the problem for a few days, when I removed my sad card which was in the printer and tried sending prints over wifi again it worked fine.

1 Like

I was having the same issue and i took my SD card out and it worked first try. thanks

Me too, i can’t even print a nerf dart.It said to resend the files but it just goes in a loop untill I gives up.Help me I’ve repeated this loop for over 2 days!

Had parsing errors. I read it was the memory card. 20 gb or so. Only ten Gb used. 238 files. Had two printers do the same thing at 238 files. Formated the mini sd card via the onboard controls. Fixed the issue.
Also works if printer screen comes on for a second then turns off. Take out as card place in computer clear files don’t clear the folders only files. Place back in machine.

Blockquote
Printing stopped because the printer was unable to parse the file.

Please resend your print job. [0500 4003 004424]

I’m having this same error on files that previously had no issue parsing. I tried the SD card formatting, removing the SD and even manually putting the gcode file on the SD card and still get this parsing error. No word back from BB yet either.

Did you resolve the issue?

Yes, after trying everything that I found in the forums and contacting Bambu labs support who was absolutely no help, I ended up factory resetting the printer, and everything worked. Hopefully, that does not happen again.

1 Like