PETG-CF extrusion cali

Hi did any user of P1P proceed with succesfull calibration using oryginal bambu PETG-CF with hardened 0.6 nozle. extruder is standard.
What is wrong with it ? Glue and rising temps doesn`t help.
Do I need enclosure ?

Hi, I’ve tried the same nozzle & filament. As you see my calibration wasn’t that successful, especially the writing, but in general prints are OK and the strength is impressive when compared to straight PETG. I’ve always had trouble with layer adhesion with PETG in that it tends to break along layer planes but not with this CF version. Regarding PETG-CF sticking to the plate … I find it very difficult to get off! I’m using the Bambu Labs profile for this material.

It is ok however I can see your calibration was done not on textured PEI plate. It seems textured PEI plate is not compatible with PETG-CF. What kind of plate is yours ?

Wrong!

Build Plate Compatibility: Engineering Plate, High Temperature Plate, Textuerd PEI Plate

But the PETG-CF is a biatch to print. I never got good results. Thats why i print strong parts with PAHT-CF.

Unfortunately one is ok one is not ok - users didnt tels if it was p1p or x1c . It seems textured PEI plate is not compatible with PETG-CF - i dont see on it PETG only
PLA/ABS/TPU/PC. Like you can see it is not holding the plate at all.
PAHT-CF - I will buy however it is expensive.

HI, it’s a smooth PEI plate. I do print on the Bambu textured plate and that sticks well but still the smudgy writing … so I avoid fine details in my models and it’s OK. I’ve tried PETG and PLA with the 0.6 nozzle and they ooze quite bit too, so when it comes to the nozzle cleaning one has to be quick to wipe it before it hits the plate. Blobs too when printing so searched online for possible corrections when using larger nozzles but nothing too helpful. Perhaps someone can assist?