PETG printing issue using on my X1-C printer

Hello everyone,

I urgently need your help with a printing issue using Bambu Lab PETG Basic on my X1-C printer.

Hardware:
• Bambu Lab X1-C
• PEI print bed (first layer is perfect)
• Bambu PETG Basic

Object:
A box including a logo with dimensions of 160mm x 220mm x 60mm.

Print Profile:
0.20mm Standard @ BBL X1C

Issue Description:
Unfortunately, I am facing difficulties in achieving a successful print. The problems manifest as follows:
• The infill does not adhere correctly, resulting in numerous gaps.
• The wall layers are partially not connecting to each other.

Steps Taken So Far:
I have already tried several measures to address the problem, but unfortunately, without success:
• I left the printer enclosure door open.
• The nozzle has been cleaned, including a “cold pull.”
• I changed the infill pattern from grid to gyroid.
• The X1-C has been calibrated multiple times.
• I disabled the “slowing down for overhangs” option and increased the bridging speed to 200 mm/s.
• I dried the filament spool using the X1-C’s drying function overnight.

I only have experience with PLA so far, so I am currently a bit desperate. I am aware that PETG requires different printing settings than PLA. Nevertheless, it should be possible to achieve a successful print using the X1-C and the in-house filament, right? Or am I mistaken?

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me troubleshoot this issue!

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Do youhave the video of that print that last photo looks strange.

I uploaded the video to yt for you

Have you tried printing a small object with the petg yet? Just wondering how it went. I havent printed with bambu labs petg myself, I use E-sun and it prints good. There has been a quite a few people complaining about bambu labs petg. Also from what I have seen they say th generic petg sertings work better than than the setting made for the bambu labs petg.

I bought 8 different color spools of Bambu PETG and so far it has printed OK with the small parts I have done, but not as well as Sunlu which has been my go to brand. Like already mentioned, I would try using the generic petg profile which slows everything down and gives better results. No point in printing faster if it does not work…

I stumbled across the following post
[SOLVED] Bad quality when printing PETG

and have changed the settings to this effect

Now the print looks extremely good and I have only 1-2 imperfections! These come when material sets up or detaches and adheres again in another place and thus the subsequent layers then become unclean. Presumably, it is fundamentally difficult to realize a full-surface filling with a print of this size without something not running perfectly in one area.

I will still screw on the temperature and test the PETG material from Sunlu.