Possible to set up/run the calibration on a P1P without wifi/phone?

Planning on getting one in the next couple of months but due to location and other reasons internet/wifi(or phone) is not an option so both setup and use needs to be 100% achievable ofline.

I have already found out that use without wifi/cloud is possible and that using the bambu slicer on an offline machine is possible but what remains is getting started and calibrated offline.

I’m assuming that this isn’t an issue given that neither the machine or the software needs it but the anti-vibration calibration is a part of the bambu ‘special-sauce’ so it would suck if portions of the setup/calibration could only be done with cloud/wifi…

So, is it possible to set up and run the calibration on a P1P without wifi/cloud or a phone???

simple question: Are there options in the on-board hardware screens menu that say vibration calibration/compensation or something similar?

I run mine aswell in offline mode (e.g. no WiFi / app connected since I unboxed it) and it did the calibration / vibration test right in the first setup. You can afterwards also do it again in the menu on the display, so you should be fine. Just finished the first 2h print on my P1P and it did very well (1/3 the time compared to a traditional Prusa clone).

Thanks, looking forward to it and have been working my way through the various parts of the equation and setup/calibration being achievable offline was the last one so it looks like a P1P is in my near future…

Only do functional prints so the speed and precision will be a refreshing change compared to my other printers and their need for tweaking dimension in the design and the amount of fitting and finishing that is still required after…

Hey, i have the same problem. I can’t connect the printer to the internet at all if I buy it. If you have the printer and you started it up without internet connection, can you tell me if everything worked? I don’t want to buy it and get stuck at an login menu. Thanks!

1 Like

as I’ve mentioned in m previous answer: yes, the printer works perfectly fine without any Internet connectivity. Mine hasn’t been connected ever since I got it and works perfectly as of writing this answer. You can safely skip those “connect to app” setup screens on the P1P.

can you use lan to send print jobs?

LAN mode was added in P1P firmware 01.02.01.00. See more details here: