Prints falling over

Hi!

Im am trying to print the P1P enclosure. The problem is, that all corner pillars (already 4 attempts!) are falling over at a height of about 14cm. I am using the Textured PEI-Sheet (set this also in the profile) in combination with Bambulab Basic PLA. I also tried to add brim, recalibrated the printer, calibrated the K-factor, but without success.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

I did mine and they worked fine, try adding a 3 level raft
So go to SUPPORT RAFT and make it 3
Worth a try

Thank you! I will give it a try.

Same thong happend to me. While investigating bambulab came out with the P1P to P1S upgrade kit.

I already had placed my order for the P1P accessory kit but was able to cancel that ans I am right now in the waiting line for the kit with panels, door wtc and everything needed for the change.

So will will not try to print an “enclosure” but will wait til I will be able to order this new kit.

My intensions are to print with the printer, less to work on the printer :wink:

Bambulab should have offered an easier to print encloser and rather have a couple of single parts printed in horizontal orientation instead to showing off the (theoretical" possibilities of the printer…

Just my 0.02$

Hi,

I got a similiar issue, where support structures (tree) keep failing at a certain height. While bed adhesion is naturally also a relevant factor, i also suspect the fan at the printing head. It blows rather strong and this force overcomes the adhesion a certain point. Due to the lightness of support structures it is then often blow off from the plate and lies somewhere below. Or at least i suspect that issue in my case, but i hadn,t the time yet to test that.

Hi All,

I am experiencing the same issue, this started since I upgrade to the new feet. No sure if it is the case. Do you have the normal feet(the rubber feet)?

Regards
Keith