Recieved A1 Hot Bed replacement, but no discount code

I recieved my A1 Hot Bed replacement for the recall, but no discount code. Has anyone received their discount code?

Have you installed it and followed the instructions to take photos of the install?

1 Like

As @Ben_Ripley has pointed out, you have to follow the instructions and submit the three images as proof of installation, once they are submitted, you will get your coupons within two days. Of corse given that the installation was successful and all safety measures are back in place.

2 Likes

Got the bed, installed it, took the pictures, and got the voucher a day or so later via email. By the way, I have already spent the voucher. :laughing:

4 Likes

a little off topic, but can you tell me if the replacement heat beds are being shipped from china or usa? and what is the wait time like after you get tracking #?

I ordered my a1 online from bambu usa

Mine shipped from a distribution center in California. Got it yesterday, installed it this morning.
Now I’m doing my first post-update print.

1 Like

Mine was shipped from New Jersey (where i luve). Delivered by FedEx in 2 days.
Installed it today with no issues.

Got my bed today, noticed the took a page from my modded bed and used “snakeskin” to enclose the wire bundle. I really hate to change my bed since the original is working fine since I modded it.
Well I guess I could always change it again when I’m done…
Oh mine shipped from CA.
Seeya
M1

what are the 3 photo should I take the email link of the photo is broken.

3 Likes

Having same issue as original poster.
Yes, photos taken, no response from support.
Waited 5 business days to ask support what the issue was, no response from support.
Waited 10 calendar days to ask support again, still no response.

If I have done something incorrect, it would be great to know that. Otherwise, having the code would be great.

did you receive the notification from support about replacement instructions and sending in photos? I only got the notification about a week after I had already received and replaced the heat bed and sent in the photos. I don’t think they process it until they send out the initial notification to you.

Yep, I can go to my ticket on the support site and see the pictures, as well as the total lack of response from support.

Yeah, it took 9 calendar days for me to get mine.
It’s not that there was a delay that bugged me, it was the fact that a lot of folks got theirs almost immediately, and a lot did not, and there’s no obvious reason for the discrepancy.

Well I’ve beat your record so far.
What I find irritating is that this is a support ticket, that is still open, and the complete lack of response from Bambu.

stop waiting 5-10 to follow up, do it every day…

1 Like

I don’t know how much backlog there is but I’m sure they’ll get round to it eventually. And it also varies region to region, popular regions will have bigger backlogs.

I received mine 9 days ago, installed it and took the 3 photos that I sent using ticket reply. They said a discount code would be issued 2 days after receiving the photos. No code yet, send 2 emails but no code and no reply.

1 Like

I’ve sent photos last Sunday e received the code today. Not bad!
I’ve already ordered the AMS with it

I have 3 x A1 printers. All 3 beds replaced and photos sent to bambu support 10 days ago and still no vouchers. I have sent 3 emails and zero response. Very frustrating. I run a print farm with more bambu printers. But the lack of support and response is getting very old fast.

1 Like