Replace the door to another side

How do I move the door mount to the right side?
To open to the right?

1 Like

Good question. Additionally, would love to be able to take the door off easily and put it aside.

1 Like

was there ever any clear answer on this? I look at it and it doesn’t look possible - but I really hope it is.

Probably the easiest solution (not so easy actually) would be to print a frame thats the same dimensions as the glass door, have the hinge points on the other side and basically have a door the opens left or right

It would probably look ugly because it would stick out a bit from the original enclosure but it might look ok if someone is really good with Fusion

Wouldn’t be easy though

3 Likes

@milk Unfortunately, it’s not possible out of the box. I think BL should consider this for future designs. Refrigerators and washer machines/dryers have this capability and I can see it being useful in some situations.

1 Like

Yes… I’m left-handed, and it’s not terrible, but a minor annoyance. I just have to be careful with moving my left hand around.

To move a door mount to open to the right:

1. Remove the door and hinges.
  2. Attach hinges on the opposite side.
  3. Adjust the door frame if needed.
  4. Reattach the door on the right side.

I would be careful to inspect where the hall sensor is located, and how your going to route it to the other side (to detect door open\closed) if required.

I agree! I’d like an easy option to be able to remove and re-install the door at times. Easy on and easy off please!

I’m afraid we’d have to cut parts on the frame to switch the door side… :confused: