Send to printer fails

I just noticed I can’t “Send” a print using beta fw 1.7.2.17 and Studio 1.9.0.60 beta. Printing works fine, and the device tab is fully functional with video and all. But sending G-Code for later printing fails every time:

Can anyone else confirm or deny this real quick? I’m currently printing so can’t power cycle and retry. NOTE that it does work perfectly fine using Orca Slicer!

1 Like

Hi,

It seems you aren’t alone:

At the time, I found no similar issue on the Git page. But maybe it was still early.

1 Like

Thanks but that seems to be a different issue. Meanwhile I have not only power cycled but also upgraded to fw 1.7.3.0 and Studio 1.9.0.69, and the problem remains. I can not send a print to the printer’s SDC from Bambu Studio, it immediately fails as shown before. Using Orca, it swiftly sends the file without a problem. I’ll open a GitHub issue.

Edit: Can't "Send" a print to printers SDC · Issue #3847 · bambulab/BambuStudio · GitHub

This bug is still present in 1.7.3.7 and 1.9.1.56. I really hope you’re not going to release it without a working send function?