Shipping Update

Exactly the same situation bud. Doing my best not to refresh my tracking 20 times a day but it’s not easy lol

It will come when it comes I suppose

Will let you know if anything changes

1 Like

I got a response from the UK store.

“The same issue occurred with all of our UK customers. We have already dispatched your order but due to lack of transportation capacity, DPD hasn’t collected the parcel. As long as they haven’t collected the parcel, the DPD system will say that they didn’t get the parcel.
The estimated delivery time was automatically sent from DPD even though it is inaccurate in peak season.
We are communicating with DPD to modify the shipping process.
Sorry to keep you waiting and we will tell them to accelerate the shipping progress. Thanks for your patience.”

So, they have overloaded the pickup guy. Not sure how many units they have in the warehouse to ship.

But they are shifting the blame over to DPD. But, it’s fair to say that they know it’s a massive screw up, and you are right, that they should contact everyone waiting. In addition, they should also be courting other courriers for the job, I think a lot would bite their hand off for a big juicy job like this.

1 Like

X1 Carbon Combo / Germany:

Invoice payment request: 10/11/2022
Payed within a few hours
DHL tracking No. : 10/11/2022
Arrival: 12/11/2022 (one hour ago).

Nice!

1 Like

Stamattina abbiamo acquistato in Pre-Ordine la X1 Carbon Combo.

Sto leggendo un pò di messaggistica dai clienti ma noto che ci sono molti ritardi…

Quindi, volevo chiedere, c’è una speranza di ricevere il prodotto ordinato tra una quindicina di giorni?

Saluti.
Grazie.

1 Like

@B2B_DRONE the latest blogpost would say “no”.

3 Likes

This is not the solution.This is a cheap explanation.

Hey we made mistakes and delivered printer which were order later 1st. And not 1st come 1st served. You will get your printer therefor 6 Weeks later. We messed up we don’t offer a solution which works in a timely manner. Take it or leave it.

What a joke.

I doubt, writing in a random forum post, will help you to solve your problem.
I’d try a new thread at least.
Better would be to contact them via mail directly.

1 Like

You’re right. I (in my frustration) didn’t see to contact preorders@bambulabs.com as the right place to contact them.

1 Like

I did and I did let them know that orders which where placed after mine were delivered all ready.

But I have gotten no solution from them. Which worries me even more. When a company or the hired 3rd party makes and this is only what I gathered here in the Forum and on Facebook at least 5 Combo Versions whoes orders were placed after mine were delivered to customers already, an error they should offer an solution which serve the affected customers.

So i will write this here as well to get this acknowledged

1 Like

@roland.wolf1969 my reply was for sirgeek for his problem with lost mail.
Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

Good post beegmouse
In my opinion, most of the people in here and in other forums, that put a -ve on the customers who have not had their printers delivered, tend to be the ones who have received theirs!!! A vast majority of these seem to be in the KS group and not full price paying customers!!
I personally believe that BL should take a large portion of the responsibility for the delays as we are not talking about slow ships from china. Our orders are, in this case, in the BL UK warehouse. Whilst contracts may apply, if the courier involved does not for whatever reason provide the service then it falls to the company (BL) to arrange an alternative and this is where the fault on the part of BL comes in.
If a luxury car company selling expensive products has issues with their courier do you expect us to believe they would sit back and blame the courier and let the courier sort it out and risk the customer taking their business else where they will soon be out of business!
All the work and innovation BL have brought to the table will soon be replicated by others and I would predict a mass exodus to the companies that can deliver and support their paying customers!

I am hoping that something will be moving in this coming week which will be the 3rd week of waiting for me, and that all this can be put behind otherwise I for one will be after a full refund including the deposit!!!

Rant over
Good luck to all who are still waiting!!

2 Likes

I promise the wait is worth it.

3 Likes

Maybe it is maybe not. But what I hate most in World is unfairness.

If statements are made and a statements comes near to a promise and than people are overlooked be it from the warehouse by mistake or not and other served before you. This is unfairness.

As well there is only so much benefit of the doubt you can give beforehand which was already disappointed because of that

2 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday.

A little annoyed they got my hopes up. Support was communicative, even if they didn’t know exactly what the hold up was. But it has arrived, and now I care less about the week in limbo.

But I will say. If unfairness is the thing you hate most in the world. You are going to have a very unhappy life.

The universe isn’t fair. Nature is ruthless and life is too short to be miserable about things outside our control.

Don’t worry. Be Happy

1 Like

I have ordered after the last contact my 8th Qidi printer. With them i had never any issues, at least not like here. The service is top notch and answering times are 12hrs. I wanted to give Bambu a Chance and was holding back with my 4th ifast. I still have my order standing if i purchase it I cannot say yet. With all what happened i am in doubt if they can offer the same service as Qidi is providing. We will see.

how is it possible that those who pre-ordered from Italy, therefore with the EU warehouse on November 14th, received the payment email today while I who have always pre-ordered from Italy, therefore the same EU warehouse on October 13th, am still in limbo, it’s not good to be overtaken by people who pre-ordered a month later. Could I have some explanations?

1 Like

Not here in not from the support as well.They have sent me explanation non explanations. I ordered at the 7 of October and people which ordered one month and more later already have the printer. And please do not complain in the Facebook Bambulabs Forums. I left it since there are only Fanbois which react pretty much like Fanbois behave. Hence i left it. But besides a simple excuse i got nothing nada zero from the BambuLabs Support.

Hi Roland,
how right you are!

It just happened to me for another 3d printer ordered in July (better not to say the brand) and never arrived, promises after promises to make me feel good, until I was forced to make a complaint on paypal for the many lies that this company he wrote to me.

In the meantime, however, I saw many youtubers who receive this printer to review it.

In the end, the printer never left their factory, I’m waiting for paypal to refund me the money paid in July.

My intention now is to buy myself a third 3D printer, this time I want to choose something semi-industrial, even if I dived into the world of 3D printing only for an incredible and absurd boundless passion (it’s a drug).

However, I pre-ordered this X1C Combo to see for myself if there really is this quality that many praise (who knows maybe it’s just all advertising but I hope not).

I’ll find out soon as long as Bambu lab respects the promised times, otherwise, I’m honest and I hope they read me, they’ll end up like the other company.

Tony - Italy

2 Likes

When a guy named Tony from Italy says ‘they’ll end up like the other company.’ , then it’s meant seriously :wink::+1:

3 Likes

I am aware that my English is very bad but I think I have made the idea of what I meant.

:rofl:

1 Like