Successful Prints

that is fantastic. Pls can you tell us where the model is?

Regards

Josh

thanks you :). Much appreciated

1 Like

How much did you scale it to from the original Thingiverse file?

I cant remember the exact number. As big as possible is what I went with. Start with the main body. Youll be limited on height first. Keep in mind that in his description he already has some parts that need scaled up. You cant just add the 2 numbers together. You have to first scale the couple parts to his posted number and then scale up from there to your number. For example, If the part is to be scaled 200% via his directions and then another 200% by you, you cant just scale it 400%.

First time Carbonfibre Nylon (Polymaker PA6-CF).
Print quality is ridiculously good on X1c. As good as with the 20000€ Markforged printer ( Markforged Mark Two Onyx - 3D-Drucker jetzt online kaufen ) we use at work.

3 Likes

Hi All,

Nerd corner coming along well :grinning:. The endgame shield, hammer, Helmet and Infinity gauntlet were all printed on an X1C.

regards
Josh

3 Likes

Which settings did you use on your Jayo PLA?
Looks amazing!

This is awesome! Nice print and hilarious!

“Large String EIffel Tower” by 3DPrintBunny (this is an “exclusive” model for her supporters). It stands 70cm tall and is in multiple parts that are glued together. Justmaker Copper Gold PLA, X1C, 0.4mm nozzle.

8 Likes

Sorry for delay,
Default setting bambù pla. I only activated the ironing of the upper surfaces

A Jellyfish Fantasy - Hueforge Filament Painting by ShakaStudio - MakerWorld

X1C, eight colors, two AMS, about 10 hours

5 Likes

that is a very nice print

Have you ever compared the PA6-CF parts out of the Bambu Printer with Parts printed with Onyx on the Mark Two?

Finished my second Mando helmet. :slight_smile: Very happy with my X1Cs.

Regards

Josh

3 Likes

3Dsets Buggy. These things are addictive. RWD swing axle just like the real thing and fairly fast. The doors open with a pull on the door handle, the hood and engine cover open too. I need to add oil to the shocks, it rolls over with gusto right now. They just released the Sakura 240 which is the Datsun 240Z. I can’t pick between the 240, either or both of the dump trucks or the 4WD van.

3 Likes

IMG_3375

4 Likes

this is a model i designed & printed of the main ship in a sci-fi series i write. she’s called the MV Demeter, basically a space-tug / salvage / light freighter. the model’s about 21cm / 8" long and stands about 9cm / 3.5" high

printed with a P1S & AMS, using Bambu Metal PLA (Iridium Gold) & Bambu Basic PLA (black, silver, blue-grey) filament. some of the parts were printed separately & press-fit into place

i’m not really that artistic & this was a real challenge to model (took a lot of trial & error to get it right). i’m pretty pleased with the final result though.

4 Likes

Printer used: BBL X1-C with AMS
Filament used: PLA
Model link: Rietveld Stoel
Print settings: See print profile
Print time: 2.7 hours
All colors print seperately. No painting or AMS required.

I made this 1:10 scale model of Rietvelds iconic Red and Blue Chair and I think it came out pretty nice!

5 Likes

IMG_3359
IMG_3360
ams riser

2 Likes