Successful Prints

In this thread, you can post your successful prints made on the Bambu Lab printer.

When posting a print, please try to use the following format, as it will make the information more useful for other people that want to replicate the same results.

Pictures with the printed model
Printer used
Filament used
Model link
Print settings
Print time

7 Likes

Lattice Benchy from DaveMakesStuff

Printed at 100% FDM scale (60mm in length) with 0.1mm layer heights, 0.2mm nozzle (0.22 width) and eSun’s PLA-ST.
Default 0.2x0.1mm profile, and very close to the Bambu Lab PLA profile for this PLA-ST.

Took about 3 hours.

The Benchy below is a regular 0.4x0.2 with the same filament, printed from the built in print on the X1C

20 Likes

Some two color action here with the Bambu scraper

14 Likes

Benchy on a Benchy.

The translucent one is 100% Overture transparent PETG (but printed with fan cooling so it comes out frosted).

The tiny one was printed with the 0.2mm nozzle, 0.08mm layers and eSun’s PLA-ST
:ant:

Phat vase mode print with the 0.8mm nozzle. Overture’s transparent PETG, 1.2mm width by 0.6mm layers, no cooling.
Gunny Sack by BenitoSanduchi

17 Likes

Printed this Terminator skull in 4 colors. Came out pretty nice.

If you want to make it yourself you can find the print profile here: T800 Terminator colored Remixed by Chris1974 - MakerWorld

15 Likes

CarnyRex Nerf Muskets. I sell these on Etsy as my full time job.

21 Likes

Cinderwing Dragon

18 Likes

This hand came out great.

13 Likes

14 Likes

Here are my first prints, have a few more now but haven’t taken any pics yet.

9 Likes

16 Likes

One of the things I love most about 3D printing is the ability to solve problems quickly. I have an L-shaped desk, and the overhang wobbles more than I like. I created a cylinder in Bambu Slicer, set the line width to 0.6mm (with a 0.4mm nozzle) turned off top/bottom layers and printed a 170mm high vase mode cylinder in 45 mins with ABS. Desk overhang supported, problem solved.

8 Likes

I have soooo many prints by now :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

:white_check_mark:Cool~

11 Likes

If I had realized how well this print would turn out, I would have printed it at a much larger size. I was particularly impressed with the details of the porch rail and supports.

5 Likes

:grinning:

7 Likes

Why no top and bottom layers? I would think that would add some bit of strength to it.

1 Like

You have been busy! Great prints.

2 Likes

Vase mode can’t do top layers. Since I wasn’t going to have a top anyways, why spend 30 minutes printing the bottom. I just needed a column and it worked great. Super fast too.

3 Likes

Why Thank you good Sir :wink:

1 Like