LOOOOL.
My first printer was an Ender 3 Pro and I seriously was questioning my interest in 3d printing AND my sanity back when printers like that were the norm. You haven’t truly lived unless you cut your teeth on a bed-slinger that required YOU to install an OS like Klipper orr Marlin on a dead Creality Ender 3. For every print hour that resulted in a marginally acceptable print I bet I spent 2 hours just getting the machine to run.
You can’t truly appreciate what a game changer the X1C and the P1S were unless you got to experience installing Marlin and Klipper on a bed-slinger.
3D Printing and 3D printers are complex and they are not for everyone. That’s a fact. If ones expectation is to send models to the printer and achieve a 100% success rate you are likely only ever going to be printing other peoples models.