Very bad seams

Hi,

i’m having big problems with seams on my P1S.

This is a very easy piece and with my ender 3 i had 0 problems (cura slicer)
That’s the point where it starts when it does the layer change
With same model on bambu studio i get this result

I printed the model 2 times with different settings but nothing has changed

It’s hard to tell what’s going on here. Can you post a screengrab of what the model looks like in your slicer after you’ve sliced the plate? The sliced image would help by letting us know what the expected print was supposed to look like. Also, the picture is very blurry, can you maybe take the plate out and zoom in on the object under better lighting?

This is the preview

and this is the result

These are not seams (seams are raising). If that was supposed to be a normal wall there then looks like a model is bad. Could you point to stl file somewhere?

the problems are on the same position of seames

The stl is ok, with ender 3 i had 0 issues

Skadis_Container_160mm.stl

Open the file in a new project, reset any setting that’s been changed previously, because default slicing shows zero defects in the STL at least on my personal system that is at baseline

I simplified the model and now it looks ok

Thank you for the help

That good, post a picture if you print another one, just so others can see what they can do and get a better outcome with proof

Bambu Studio shows me that it does gap infill at these white horizontal lines. Probably Cura did something else there.

If we look into stl in cad software then there is something weird designed there (horizontal triangles) which fool Bambu Studio slicer.

Switching to Arachne (instead of Classic) in Bambu Studio also workarounds the problem.

Note - PrusaSlicer also does gap infill in Classic mode. Is Arachne a default in Cura? That would explain why no problem was visible.

printed after the simply and 0 issues

Thank you for help

1 Like

I know you got it figured out but wanted to point out that seams run in the Z direction. Something that runs horizontally like that is going to be something different.

Glad you got it sorted out.