Bambu Lab 1 Year Anniversary!

bought in nov 22 and no code till now… which newsletter do i have to subscribe?

2 Likes

Is there also a timeline for the AMS vouchers?

2 Likes

Does bambu answer questions? Every thread i read is just questions. The prusa xl is starting to look good.

thanks for the screenshot.
Unfortunately, I am currently waiting to get a code via mail. Thats the reason for my question :smiley:

1 Like

Is this new price on the P1P going to be the price going forward and permanently reduced to this amount, or is it just a special offer for the first anniversary?
I’ve heard mixed messages. Some say its the new price others saying its just for the anniversary. Can you clarify this please @BambuLab

2 Likes

Forgot to mention I’m a UK customer. :grin:

hi i bought the bambulab x1cc on 05/06/2023, but unfortunately i did not receive a code for purchases or the discount campaigns. how can that be? greetings tobi

I have the same question about the X1C, I am a customer from the EU and I read the official statement from bambu for its first anniversary, but in the ads, they talk about temporary discounts from June 26 to July 10, so I have the same question. I could buy it now but it would be better to buy it in a couple of months along with some filaments. Hopefully some member of the official staff can answer. @BambuLab

1 Like

would be nice to clarify this, @BambuLab

1 Like

I’m from Europe(Bulgaria) and i still don’t have code too i purchase my printer on November 9, 2022

I got a code for the Exclusive Filament Gift but not for the AMS. Just wondering… I am an EU (Austria) customer.

Come on @BambuLab I need that AMS code for an excuse to buy it! :slight_smile: Filaments would be nice too but not as important as that AMS for me.

Just to be sure. The AMS code is not for people who bought the X1CC?
I would love the discount for a second AMS :grimacing:

1 Like

Correct - X1CC owners get a different offer (worth more).

1 Like

1st Anniversary FAQ | Bambu Lab US

1 Like

How did you get a super price on AMS is their a code?

2 Likes

I think they said the second codes go out July 4th for those dates of purchase.

1 Like

Yes i got a 50€ Code from BambuLab, i pay 309€ for the AMS

1 Like

That’s fantastic that is definitely worth it because it’s 50.00 for the hub if you want multiple.

2 Likes