Bambu Lab 1 Year Anniversary!

hi team, will you be releasing a new version of the printer this year ?

Happy anniversary Bambu Lab. You are really making waves in the industry an I’m happy to be an early supporter being backer #19.

Question about the anniversary filament 4-pack offer.

I placed an order using the offer code in the email sent but instead of receiving 4 rolls only received 1 filament roll which was PET-CF. This roll came with a variety of other accessories and another PLA roll in the order and shipped in two shipments which have both been delivered.

I sent an email to customer service a few days ago but got no reply. I also did a search here but couldn’t find anything. Also note that I read some others having this issue on the Facebook group.

One small request! In this year, you have also made some fairly significant changes to the product internally (the PCBs have been rev’d such that the connectors have been changed over what the first customers got) and support seems to be lagging behind on these details. I am now on my 3rd round of PCB replacement parts because there is an assumption that individual parts are compatible when they are definitely not - the connectors have changed, the wiring between the hot-end PCBs has changed, and so on. Evolution is great, but only when everyone is aware of the incompatibilities in parts and knows what parts need to be shipped as a unit. Thanks!

1 Like

How about those who spent over $10,000 vs people spending $600? Asking for a friend.

Why do people expect BBL to honor a discount that was not in affect when they made their purchase. I have never seen any company honor a discount before or after a discount period. Maybe I am from Mars. Perhaps these people should wait to make their purchases until they see the discount they like. Then buy.

1 Like

@Jordan.Hubbard Noticed this today while installing the p1p upgrade kit. The install videos in the bambu wiki dont matchvreality anymore.

Anyone get the email yet today? I’m looking to buy an AMS

no, I intend to do that too and wait…

1 Like

Nothing yet. EST time zone.

1 Like

Nope. I didnt realize you have to be on the mailing list also. I hope it makes no difference. 50 quid discount also seems a bit lame since the printer has 120 knocked off. Not complaining mind. Its a nice gesture…if it happens

I just received my AMS code, but still no filament code. EST

2 Likes

I just got the filament code, no AMS. lol

here’s hoping they get more before the codes expire…

No code yet but it wouldn’t matter as all the filament bundles are sold out. :confused:

2 Likes

Ditto. I call shenanigans.

1 Like

Was able to put the filament in my basket and then It was sold out the moment I went to checkout…

@erfont01 I did not. I did receive the one for $1.99 pla/cf filament but its all sold out anyway. Sad that they make such a good product and then tarnish their name with these stupid 1 at a time sales. I mean who has a sale for an out of stock item? Or, who doesnt stock enough merch to cover the number of codes given out. DJI doesnt do these things. The split is starting to make sense.

1 Like

Gut my filament code… all sold out.
Waiting for AMS Code, and hoping that this one will not sold out so quick.

4 Likes

7-26-2023 still the expiration date for the code?

1 Like

This is just great, I tried to buy this filament bundle on 30th of June when it was in stock but hadn’t yet received the code even though I had received the code for the AMS discount, just got the code now and went straight to buy it and every single combination of filaments are all sold out, and there’s a time limit on the discount code.
Will this be in stock before the code runs out?

3 Likes