Bambu Lab Region Lock (China)

Not yet brother. Currently looking for a way to import a Global version from a reseller or a family member in abroad. No warranty and hefty import tax awaiting.

Let me know if you find any alternatives.

What if I buy and replace the motherboard? Has anyone thought about this?

1 Like

For sure will keep you updated.

1 Like

Hi I take it from Aliexpress. Seller told me Online not working. first I was used SD card but after that I connect Bambu printer LAN mode, it is working normally directly giving order from my PC. Online I tried but still unlucky. Now I think online I don’t use not so necessary. It prints like resin printer. I Iike this printer. But I don;t understand why producer not sell it free. It is money and income. It is may be they some politic, I don’t understand. Ok Happiness and Peace every one

2 Likes

I just contacted Bambu help services and said that there is nothing they can possibly do to move the region lock. Like why did they do this at first why did they make separate printers for china. Really disappointed. But the print quality from Bambu X1c is amazing I printed the scraper they gave and also they gave free parts for the scraper. Everything is impressive only one defect is the china region lock.

I think it’s because the products on Alibaba and Aliexpress are cheaper? Since the Chinese versions are 15% cheaper (such as A1C, only 3399 yuan in China, and for Global version it’s 4039), But I am not sure how much do you need for the shipping costs…

I think you can still purchase it via eBay or other platform, as long as it is not CN version.

I think that’s what you should complain about to your local reseller.
The only reason they sell CN version is because they are cheaper than the Global version, so they can make more profits… None of these issue would happen if the reseller provide you with Global version.

1 Like