We are committed to delivering the best slicing experience trough our Bambu Studio slicer, and we appreciate all the help we can get from you in reporting bugs that might be missed from our trusty development and QA team.
This thread is dedicated to bug reporting, so if you want to help, please share a single post in this thread following this example template:
Problem: Bambu Studio crashes on Mac OS when exporting model Studio Version: 1.03 Platform: MacOS Steps to reproduce:
Open Bambu Studio
Slice a model and export the model.
Notice the crash
Log file: uploaded log file following this guide: Other information: Mac OS 12.6, MacBook Pro 14 2021
It is very important to share as much information as possible when posting a bug report. It will greatly help our development team in finding out the root cause of the problem and apply the necessary patches/improvements quickly.
Besides that, every user that reports bugs will be granted the “Bug Reporter” badge!
[quote=“BambuLab, post:1, topic:67”] Problem: Bambu Studio on Mac OS will not load perfectly good STL files that other slicers use Studio Version: 1.03.00.25 Platform: MacOS 13.0.1 on MacBook Pro M1 Steps to reproduce:
Open Bambu Studio
Try to import any STL file
Notice the info boxes. Loading of a model file has failed… File does not contain any geometry data. This is not true… Every other (Prussia, Cura, etc) will load the file with no issue.
Problem: Bambu Studio selects the wrong filament type Studio Version: 1.03.00.25 Platform: Windows (10 Pro) Steps to reproduce:
The bug I discovered occurs when two filaments are loaded in the printer which have been assigned the same type and color. In my case, I had loaded two white PLA filaments into AMS slots 1 and 2, but the first was glossy and the second was opaque. Using Bambu Studio I then synchronized the AMS filaments with the software and then assigned material 2 (opaque PLA) to the piece to be printed, but here the bug occurred: Bambu Studio ignored my choice and assigned the filament slot 1 (glossy PLA) to the piece to be printed …
Hope this problem can be solved soon.
Problem: Bambu Studio is printing the outer wall FASTER than inner walls despite the slicer being set up with the outer wall speed SLOWER than the inner walls. It appears that the slicer has transposed the variables. Studio Version: 1.03.01.01 Platform: Windows 10 Steps to reproduce:
Set up a model in Bambu Studio with the outer wall speed set at 200mm/s and inner walls set at 300mm/s
Slice and print the model.
Observe and listen for the tonal difference as the printer prints inner walls vs. the outer wall. The pitch of the outer wall laydown will be HIGHER than the inner walls. Higher pitch equals higher speed.
To verify, use a stopwatch to time an inner wall laydown vs. an outer wall laydown. The outer wall will be FASTER. It should be SLOWER with the settings as described.
Other information: Windows 10 on HP Envy laptop w/ AMD 10 core processor.
X1 Carbon w/ 01.01.01.00 firmware.
new fonts dont show in bambu studio
i have installed a new true type font i can use it it in all windows software
not in bambu studio 1.4
reinstalled bambu studio , restarted the pc , no new font visible
windows 7 pc bambu studio 184.108.40.206
Not sure where to put this but the internal file for the dual color film sticking tool is a total mess. It has layers going over top of other layers on the same layer. Just a total mess. Destroys the nozzle and print bed. It should be removed or fixed immediately.
Hello I am currently running into issues that my commissioned print is failing repeatedly due to not adhering to the bed I have cleaned/flipped adjusted heat ect but it will fail 90% of the time I have including some photos that the STL will not adjust with the raft be it 1mm or 100mm it stays the same size with or without supports while the other picture shows that a different STL can adjust just fine. Is there a way to fix this STL or fix the bambu slicer that it will adjust the raft when its set to the different MM I have gone though 3/4 or a roll of filament so far just trying to test different options, I am trying not to lay it down due to keeping the surface free of rough spots and saving time with sanding and also letting me print 6 at a time vs 3… any guidance would be helpful