Mesh bed leveling failure X1C

Just received a new X1C and initial print received message:
Mesh Bed Leveling Failed [0300-4002-083606]

Updated firmware and performed device self-test several times and message repeats.
The heads faults at rear left corner each time.

This is a brand new X1C.
Any suggestions?

1 Like

It’s a new machine, submit a trouble ticket. At least, Bambu will know your printer got past whatever quality control procedures they use.

They will almost certainly want you to perform the manual leveling procedure: Manual Bed Leveling / Manual Bed Tramming | Bambu Lab Wiki

Performed Manual Bed Tramming per Wiki instructions.
Ran X1C Device Self-Test… and received Mesh Bed Leveling Failed fault again.

Trouble ticket opened.
This X1C is new out of the box.
Also, this is a new Bambu X1C that was a replacement from a returned X1C due to a micro LIDAR issue.

Hey you Guys,

the Problem that you have, was also mine.

Here is a Post, that describes the Problem: Bed-Leveling-Process

And in this Posts are some Hints to relativize or solve the Problem: Please Help Me

Let me know if something helped.

Happy Printing
Greetings

Bambu support responded and instructed me to reseat the hot bed connector on the AC board.
The subject connector was not as shown in wiki image and was just two space connectors (not molex type).
The spade connectors were loose and required adjustment (re-crimp).
This corrected the problem.

I got the same problem I have my printer like just for 2 day I just recive it and it say that

Mesh bed leveling failed.[013256]

Is there any updates on this problem? when I tried to change ABS from PLA, the printer alarms me “mesh bed leveling failed”. I downloaded manual leveling g code and played it. but it still returns me the same error.,

Hello, I want to share my solution about this matter.
I used mitutoyo dial indicator for checking accurite bed leveling,

I used adhesive tape for placing thedial indicator on the front cover of the toolhead .

1. move the toolhead to the front-left knob position and set the dial indicator zero.
  2. move the toolhead to the front-right knob position and adjust the knob to zero.
  3. move the toolhead to the back knob posiiton and adjust the knob to zero.

In this way, I could get the accurite bed level wihtin 0.05mm and so far it works perfectly.

Hope this would help!

1 Like

Here’s an update on this issue.
The Z Axis sensor might be very sensitive, if there’s any vibration comes out of the printer, the leveling process would not be performed normally.
I use electric fan which has some vibration during working, when I noticed it might the reason of the mesh bed leveling problem, I turned off it and did the calibration work and so far there’s no problem,
If there’s any source of vibration, please check it first.

1 Like

Hello,
I just bought a P1S a couple of days ago. Been running fine, doing bed leveling before each print. Been printing pretty much since I got it. Just a few minutes ago, I tried to start a print and got the Bed Leveling failed error 0300-4002(I think?) and tried a calibration and it would get into the last row of bed leveling and would fail with the same error.

I inspected everything and noticed some built up PLA on the nozzle, so i cleared that up, and noticed when I pulled the toolhead cover, it just came completely off without any resistance from the fan connector. It wasnt actually plugged in. Ive been printing this whole time with no hotend fan. Got that reconnected an put back in place.

I had placed a small air purifier on top of it to try to help with any smells. I removed it to access the top of the toolhead and didnt put it back. I remembered that it does try to compensate for vibration and thought that might be the issue. Just ran another calibration and its past the auto bed leveling with no errors. Its almost done now.

So if you come across this same error, try removing any sources of vibration near the printer and try again.