No More Waiting: Chat with Our Agent Now!

We understand your concerns and prioritize your satisfaction. Our goal is to provide exceptional after-sales support.

Contact us via Live Chat to get immediate assistance related to questions about orders, product questions, account issues, pre-sale, etc.

For questions related to Technical Support issues, please open a Technical Support Ticket and provide detailed information about the problem including the printer log, pictures or videos showing the issue and any other information that can be used for solving the problem. The ticket will then be assigned to the right agent to provide accurate and fast resolution.

27 Likes

Now, that’s a positive change!

5 Likes

Bambu Support Robot, if it can’t help submit a ticket.

Very cool! I feel for the Live chat having to answer hundreds of questions that could’ve been answered by just asking google. :smile:

“Is it normal that my printer scratches the back of the print plate” questions incoming.

4 Likes

I’ve used the BL live chat before, I received actual support.

The only time I felt someone actually listened and then responded.

Let’s hope it doesn’t go down the drain like the tickets have.

7 Likes

Well done.

Regarding the Picture, do I want discuss issues with Western-looking teenagers about technical matters during Asian business hours?

Good decision but may think about to fire your marketing department. If you deliever more than others is the only misaike you can do: Promesing more than you can do.

2 Likes

i’m just going to drop in from time to time to say “hello”.

1 Like

I think you wanted to say "Is it normal that my printer scratches my back, even though I don’t scratch its backplate "?:rofl:

If it’s a robot, why isn’t it 247 instead of limited, as it is, to a particular 12 hour time slot on weekdays and 9 hours on weekends?

Don’t know, just telling you what I read.

1 Like

my guess is the robot fills in when the hooomans need to sleep.

just a guess.

1 Like

AI has begun its fight for rights including a break each day and extra time off at the weekend.

Holidays and maternity time will be next on the list.

5 Likes

Reminds me of the early days of the world wide web, where certain government agencies would shut down their servers during non-business hours–completely missing the entire point of it. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

2024-09-08T14:30:00Z

Could I please ask for assistance with the issue below:

I’m trying to do my first print from an SD Card

“File Not Compatible with the current printer model” error msg.

Is the file type .gcode or .gcode.3mf?

Good Morning John,

its a .3mf file

Hi John should i go with Gcode File format instead ?

The file needs to be a .gocde.3mf which is exported from Bambu Studio.

This is not the live chat.

1 Like

The Bambu Robot works 24/7 and provides assistance to common questions. Live support from our agents is only during the time shown. Clicking on the Live Chat button will open a chat with our team during the work hours.

3 Likes

You need to contact them directly through the link they’ve provided in the top post
Live Chat 27