Nozzle temperature malfunction.[0300 8008]

I’m having a similar issue with a hotted temp multifunction on my A1. I have bought a new hotted heating module, tried turning it on and off, rebooting it. but it always won’t let me print and persists telling me that there may be a “open circuit” so if anyone knows a fix for that I rly need it!!

Just got the same error, monitoring the temp as it goes, it Is varying from 213-215 (set target is 220 for PLA). Other than that, it’s fine until it seemingly randomly errors, and from that exact moment, the software’s measurement of the nozzle temp drop to 0 within 5 seconds (never had it cool down that fast before).

I have started getting a different error though; [0300 0200 0001 0003 1432 29]

Have you tried a new nozzle assembly? To rule out a bad connector or even a bad TH board.

1 Like

Have the Same Issue, Changed the Hotend to a complete new one with heater and Thermistor, same Problem. I have a ticket open at the same time with bambulab. My printer has not even 200 hours of Print time with that hotend. I think its a board failure. Need to Replace the Toolhead boards. Will see what the Support Suggests.

I am having the same problem and my fan just pushes up to 100%. I turned it down to 70% and it helped keep the print job going but the printer kept pushing it up to 100% about 3% into the print job. It seems like a software issue not a hardware malfunction.

1 Like

had this issue now about 5 - 6 times since january on an X1C with about 1500+ hrs, changed hotend 2 times, didnt fix, opened a support ticket today, we will see …

I just started having this problem yesterday. 3 attempted prints in a row. Each of them failed at layer 3. I tried powering the machine off/on this morning. What I noticed is the same thing that user ‘Turtlenator2010’ reported. My ‘Part’ fan and my ‘Aux’ fan both jumped to 100%. I adjusted them down to 50% each. They jumped right back up within a second or so. This happened 3 times and then finally the fans stayed at the value I set. It works after getting through this issue. I agree this seems like a software issue. This needs to get fixed.

Changed the toolheadboards and the problem was fixed. Open a support ticket is the suggestion i would say.

getting now a new toolhead board from support and a new Lidar because my Lidar is an older Version and nomore in production :slight_smile:

I nave the old Lidar also, but everything is still working perfectly. :blush:

1 Like

I had similar issues on the weekend and published my solution yesterday. maybe this helps:

1 Like

Putting the silicon sock back on seems to be working for me.

Had it off for some reason and hadn’t put it back on.

I was repeatedly getting the ‘03008008[160456] Printing Stopped because nozzle temperature problem’ error – replacing the sock seems to have resolved it.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue often on for the last 3 to 4 weeks. If I power cycle the printer, sometimes it fixes it for a few days, but it always comes back. I thought it might be the nozzle so I went and bought a couple of new 0.4 mm nozzles from bamboo, I installed the new nozzles, but the same problem is happening. Checked all the connections and everything seems fine. the printer used to work fine and I think this started with a firmware upgrade, but I can’t pinpoint exactly when the problem started.

Also, it tends to happen more on longer prints than shorter ones.

Is there ever a solid fix for this problem? I see lots of back-and-forth about checking connections, installing silicone socks, removing silicone socks, etc. but it doesn’t seem that there’s a solid fix for this issue specifically.

The error message I’m getting is the following
“Printing stopped because nozzle temperature problem space 0300 8008”
I have an X1C with AMS

i got a new TH Board Set (and Lidar because my one was to old [single laser]) from support, installed it 2 days ago, no problem since, but the error appeared not everytime

It’s happening right now as we speak. Like right now.

apply new heatsink. as stated before this fixed it for me. it’s worth a try