Printer offline from bambu lab and cannot bind from bambu handy

Hello, my printer was disconnected for one day, and try reconnect and power on, Bambu Lab studio not detected it, show it offline. I try from android with Bambu Handy, with the same result.

But the printer is online and wifi signal its OK and correct IP.
I reset to factory but not sholved the problem, and cannot binding it from mobile app

Can help me??

2 Likes

Same problem here, I love these printers but weā€™ve had nothing but problems since yesterdays update. Out of frustration I figured Iā€™d try a reset on one of them and now I canā€™t bind it.

Any update on this @BambuLab ?

There is always the memory card.
Or you could go this route (I have not tried this one yet).

We can now connect to FTP on the P1P
https://forum.bambulab.com/t/we-can-now-connect-to-ftp-on-the-p1p/6464

In our case thatā€™s what weā€™ve done. But we really shouldnā€™t have to, and it means that every time one of our printers decides it doesnā€™t want to talk to the cloud any more that weā€™re going to have to revert to this, rather than the current workaround which is disconnect and try again.

The lack of any engagement from Bambu about these issues is exceptionally disappointing. Theyā€™ve got a brilliant resource which is this forum for being able to capture issues, instead we have to go through a long winded ticket system.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got mine x1c 8 hours agoā€¦ hook it up to wifi, asked me to do a fw update. I did that and the network test is good, but the printer shows itā€™s offline in Bambu Handy and Studio. Redone it thousand timesā€¦ unbind, bind, resetā€¦ Are you telling me that this is a known issue but no one cares at Bambu? On a brand new printer? O.O

3 Likes

iā€™m getting more convinced that this problems are not related to the individual printer. This seems to be more an issue with the cloud service Bambu Lab is offering. Yesterday I had a lot of troubles sending a print job from studio to the printer via cloud service. For hours I received error messages which suddenly disappeard. The error was something like 500 ā€¦ reminds me on application server errors. Sending in LAN only mode was no problem at all, so the printer worked.
What could be helpful would be some kind of status page offered from Bambu Lab which reflects the status of the service, even though this would not make visible any problems that may come up along the long line from china to the end user. And from my previous life in IT I know this is not a trivial thing.

I am rather frustrated because mine wonā€™t even bind to Studio or Handy, but will show connected to my wifi. Submitted a ticket, so just waiting at this point to hopefully be able to use the functions as intended.

Any ideas from yā€™all what I can try? I have removed the foam cover to the board, but to no avail. When I attempt to bind it shows No Valid Device.

If you have verified Blue Tooth power, and you have the phone location on, then the phone will pair with the printer.
If not: power cycle your phone, try to pair again. If it still doesnā€™t work press the two momentary switches on the AP board and try again. Worked for me.

If it still does not work support will likely have you replace the AP board. There is a need to enter a code to use the replacement board. Make sure you do this in the order the Wiki requires.

1 Like

i am having similar issues. My printer binds and it shows up on handy and studio. but constantly shows offline. My router shows the printer is connected on 2.4. I even shut off my firewalls for a short time to see if that was blocking it from connecting. I just got the printer and have been frustrated trying to get it to work. I am new to 3d printing and this is my first printer. I have the A1 Mini.
As for putting it on an SD cardā€¦I am new so please be kind. do I just download the file to the sd card from handy or studio (or another site), and place the file in the file on the SD card where the other ā€œsampleā€ prints (like benchy) are and print just like i do with the sample printings?

i had this same issue, I like to power off my printer at night as the AMS uni lights can be quite bright in my bedroom. HOWEVER, every time i power it back on, the printer shows up as offlineā€¦

In order to fix this I have to unbind the printer from my account, ā€˜forgetā€™ the bluetooth connection, forget the wifi on the printer, and repeatedly try and re add the printer - It will fail several times before finally connecting. I also hit an error one time where i had to reformat my sd card.

PLEASE let me know if youve found a better solution

I power my printers down (X&P) when not in use (via wifi plugs). I power them on and in under a minute they show online in Studio. Iā€™ve never had to re-pair them. Sounds like you have an network problem?

5 Likes

Iā€™m in same boat. It shows as offline in Studio and Handy.

Very frustrating.

I finally figured out that if I reboot my computer, it finds the Bambu printer.

Same here. Iā€™m from Italy and my P1S Combo is one week old

Brand new X1C i have the same issue, pls help @BambuLab