Shipping Update

I agree that this is a decent solution, I’m just saying I’d like to say a bit more of an update :grin:

X1CC ordered 14/11/22 in Germany, final invoice 13/12/22, shipped 13/12/22.

1 Like

I ordered the X1CC on 03/11/22 in Germany and received the final invoice today. A few hours after payment I received one tracking number for DHL. The fulfillment status is on “partial”. Does that mean, that the X1CC is delivered in multiple packages?

And one additional info. 07/12/22 I ordered a few accessories which have been shipped the same day. The parcel went to DHL Saulheim and has been stuck there ever since. So I suspect bad things for the delivery of the printer.

Is there anyone in the USA who ordered the combo? What time frame did you see? Thank you.

1 Like

Preordered 11/7, paid invoice 12/12, scheduled delivery 12/19.

1 Like

Preordered Nov. 18
Received and paid final invoice Dec. 12
As of today Dec. 13 the shipping label with tracking number has been created but no delivery date.
Shipping to Texas.

1 Like

The store system they use just changes to Partial when dispatched, wont change to delivered till parcel has been delivered to you. Doesn’t seem to have a Delivery In Progress status.

I ordered the combo on 11/30/22 from Louisiana, no word yet.

Check your spam folder. I just got mine 15 minutes ago. Pre ordered NOV20.

1 Like

Ordered Combo on 11/28 and just paid today.

US X1CC preordered on 11/30, received invoice at 12/13 10:02PM MST.

Mine too! X1CC preordered on 12/1, I just got my invoice on 12/13 at 9:22pm PST

hi,
i got an email yesterday at 4am CET that my preordered x1cc is ready to be payed. after i click on “pay now” and “complete order” i get an error “payment expired”

is there any chance that i get my christmas present?

1 Like

I had the same problem.
Just modify billing address (you need to add dot or CHANGE anything).

It will allow you to pay.

you are awesome! that fixed it.
thank you, god bless you!

Ordered my X1CC Nov 27th in Germany. No word yet…

US region, ordered X1CC Dec 3 10pm local, invoice received Dec 14 1am local. Hopeful I’ll get a tracking number in the next day or so.

Western Australia, X1C+AMS ordered 28/11 received invoice on 14/12

Anyone in DE or EU who ordered around 27th who already got the invoice for the X1C Combo? My email provider is quite picky and I’m afraid I don’t get the mail …

I ordered at 18th. Got payment reminder yesterday. Paid today - I see it’s paid but still didn’t get any tracking no. whatsoever.