Shipping Update

Glad it worked :wink: I also hope to get it before Christmas

1 Like

hey julien, i ordered @ 11. Nov. (also Switzerland) let’s see when the X1CC comes. I orderd 1 week ago a X1C and a AMS last week and got today the payment request. So this one will come “maybe” befor christmas. :smiley:

1 Like

Suite du sujet Shipping Update : I’m still waiting the payment request :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ordered the combo 11/30/2022 and paid invoice today (12/14/2022).

2 Likes

Just got invoice today for x1 carbon + ams combo for 11/27 order in USA

2 Likes

Salve,
siccome non rispondete alle email, non rispondete ai ticket, e non pubblicate un vostro recapito telefonico, vi incollo qui le nostre richieste di due giorni fa:

Ticket No: US221213400002

Ciao Rose sono Antonio di B2B, ho aperto questo ticket perchĂ© ieri ho ricevuto la mail che devo pagare 1349 euro per la stampante che avevo preordinato con una somma iniziale pagata di 46,36 euro. Allego due screenshot, uno Ăš del mio pre-ordine e l’altro Ăš l’importo che dovrei pagare. Come giĂ  chiesto al tuo collega ciprian, siamo giĂ  stati registrati come azienda e avendo selezionato EU dal tuo sito, abbiamo acquistato da un magazzino europeo, quindi dovremo pagare la somma rimanente senza IVA come per legge, questo perchĂ© siamo un’azienda italiana con regolare partita iva europea registrata al VIES.

Infine, ho le ultime due domande, vorremmo sapere se possiamo pagare con Paypal e quanto tempo ci vuole per spedire dopo aver ricevuto il pagamento.

Fammi sapere il prima possibile in modo che possiamo pagarti velocemente oggi.

Abbiamo bisogno di questa stampante perchĂ© un altro produttore non ha piĂč rispettato la consegna, quindi non escludiamo l’acquisto di un secondo pezzo.

Secondo sollecito:
Ciao Team,
mi aspetto che quando apro un ticket le persone mi rispondano almeno il giorno dopo. Qui non giochiamo, siamo una societĂ , abbiamo delle esigenze e stiamo per spendere intorno ai 1400 euro.

Onestamente, sto già iniziando a non gradire questo comportamento e a farci smettere di voler completare l’acquisto.

Attendo una risposta entro la giornata altrimenti saremo costretti ad annullare tutto.

Fate le vostre scelte.

Antonio Castiello - B2B Consulting sas - Irpinia Net-Com srl - Amministratore Delegato

Greetings,
since you don’t reply to emails, you don’t answer tickets, and you don’t publish your telephone number, I paste here our requests from two days ago:

Ticket No: US221213400002

Hi Rose, I’m Antonio from B2B, I opened this ticket because yesterday I received the email that I have to pay 1349 euros for the printer that I had pre-ordered with an initial paid amount of 46.36 euros. I am attaching two screenshots, one is of my pre-order and the other is the amount I should pay. As already asked to your colleague ciprian, we have already been registered as a company and having selected EU from your site, we bought from a European warehouse, so we will have to pay the remaining amount without VAT as per law, this is because we are an Italian company with regular European VAT number registered at VIES.

Finally, I have the last two questions, we would like to know if we can pay by Paypal and how long it takes to ship after receiving the payment.

Let me know as soon as possible so we can pay you fast today.

We need this printer because another manufacturer has no longer fulfilled the delivery, so we do not rule out the purchase of a second piece.

Second reminder:
Hi Team,
I expect that when I open a ticket people will respond to me at least the next day. We don’t play here, we are a club, we have needs and we are about to spend around 1400 euros.

Honestly, I’m already starting to dislike this behavior and making us stop wanting to complete the purchase.

I await an answer within the day otherwise we will be forced to cancel everything.

Make your choices.

Antonio Castiello - B2B Consulting sas - Irpinia Net-Com srl - Chief Executive Officer

PIPs are in fulfillment stage and shipping out to people in Canada

Waiting (sort of) patiently for the X1 Carbon Combo in Canada 
 can’t wait to try this thing out.

Same here! When did you place your order? I see now that orders placed after Nov 27th have an ETA of End of Jan but it still says Early Jan on the store for the X1CC.

Original pre-order date was October 20

It figures that the dates seem to be lining up to when I won’t be home for 2 weeks. That leaves me with a few questions

When I make the final payment, will there be a fairly accurate estimate as to delivery date? Will I have the chance to change the address it gets shipped to???

I will be at a different residence for two weeks, and I am not sure if I will be able to arrange for a neighbor to take care of it for me or not
so I thought I’d ask here.

1 Like

Preorder 23.11 and now, I have the payment invoice for Germany

1 Like

:man_dancing: Pre-Ordered 2 psc. @ 4th Nov. (Switzerland) got today booth payment updated requests, if dhl it do not screw up they will be delivered next week!:heart:

Hi,
it should be the Bambu lab Team that has to answer you but apparently they don’t care.

I delayed the payment because I had asked questions through a ticket opened 3 days ago, they were so inattentive and slow to answer me after 3 days, I wanted to proceed with the payment today and guess what what a surprise I got???

Expired payment!! I asked for help again through a ticket that is still open and not resolved and I have no response.

So I lost the waiting queue and I also lost my advance deposit???

And, also another question, if Bambu lab responds so slowly to my pre-sale requests, when I have a technical problem, and trust me that sooner or later there will be a technical problem, how will I be managed?

If I have to let my liver rot with this company, then I want to lose my deposit and gain in mental and physical health.

Bambu lab I hope you see my message, you did not live up to my expectations.

Tony - B2B

Are you in the US? If yes they seem to be shipping with UPS and if you create a “my choice” account with UPS they allow you to change the delivery destination.

(Meant as a reply to danny6869 above, not sure why its not lining up, im sure its user error)

1 Like

What did you order? I ordered my X1CC on 22.11. but did not receive any invoice until now. Also located in Germany.

Hi Gremmi,
that seems stange. I order X1CC on 27.11. and received the final invoice yesterday.
Best,
Stefan

1 Like

I just received my final invoice, which is great news!

Is there any way I can change my shipping address?

If your in same state area so no tax change maybe if you message support.

If it’s a bigger change you may struggle.

1 Like

Hi Stefan,

unbelievable PAYMENT STATUS is “Partially paid” and can download an invoice but I did not get any mails regarding the payment.

Support is not answering any mails. I am really disappointed.

Best,

Daniel