Support is terrible!

On the other side of the coin, I’ve had nothing but fast prompt support from the UK team. Last time I had an issue I checked all the other connectors they asked me to check and found a component in the AMS that wasn’t quite soldered right and they sent me the whole AMS drive unit out next day, new motor and housing as well, they’ve been great.

Confermo, aperto ticket da 10 giorni ed ancora non rispondono.
Ho dovuto cambiare scheda AP e devono abbinarla alla mia stampante ma nessuno risponde.
Peccato la stampante è valida ma l’assistenza è pessima.

If I wanted this level of support I would’ve purchased a much cheaper printer. I have had my X1C for a month. It was remarkable at first but now it won’t work. I’ll give it a couple more days for a response and then I am talking to the credit card company.

the worst support in the world, they are driving me crazy, I am now filing a complaint, after they made me pay the deposit or to collect the other printer and in the meantime send me another one, they have disappeared for 4 days now, and either I have paid 1000 euros and I no longer know where my money went, they are scammers guys don’t buy bambulab printers not so much for the hardware but if you have problems with the printer there is no support, trust me at this moment I am depressed and I feel helpless and my only option is to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back because the support is no longer available, it seems dead and I’m worried about my money,.

I’ve got to say so far I’m not impressed with their support. I received by new X1 Carbon with AMS on the 13th of this month and the AMS was defective (the filament feeder feeds in the filament but cannot pull it back). I immediately created a support ticket that day. Today it’s the 18th and I still haven’t received a reply other than the automated response confirming they got my ticket. I did a huge amount of research before purchasing this printer and its a great product however now I’m afraid if something seriously goes wrong I’ll be left high and dry with no recourse.

to receive a response you have to bother them a lot especially in this forum and if you can on instagram and in email contacts, after 3 weeks I managed to have the replacement printer sent to me and I hope with all my heart that this one that arrives has no manufacturing defects factory otherwise I’ll be sitting on my hands for another 3 weeks, GOOD LUCK

Agree 100%. My P1C is less than a month old. ticket open for 7 days now with 3 responses. Took them 3 days to respond initially, now seem to be on a 1 response per day pace. I expect far better response times for something in this supposed quality range.

P1S, realized I had a typo too late

Welcome to the forum.

Can you describe your issue? Perhaps someone on the forum has encountered it before and can give some guidance.

Totally agree,

I recently (a week ago) bought an A1 combo and got a problem.
It took days before I got an answer. Then you have to give all your data again (which they already have).
The days go by and you still don’t have a solution… You’re standing still.

Now I have found the solution myself and solved it after a long search.

I have my doubts about whether my next purchase (planning an X1C) will be a Bambu lab… As it stands, it’s a no.

Hi @user_2054679442

Welcome to the forum.
Sorry to read about the experience. Having a new printer and being unable to print makes it bitter.
Did you try to get help here in the forum?

2 Likes

Hi JayZay,

Thank you.

Because the problem arose so soon after purchase, I first tried to find a solution with customer service.
But it took so long that I started looking for the solution myself, and found it.

I think it’s very good that a vibrant (Bambu Lab) community can solve a lot of problems, but as a buyer you should be able to rely on the company that sold you the product in the first place. If that’s not possible, I’d rather spend my money on a company that does. I hope if more people send a signal that customer service will improve.

I always wonder what the problems are. I just wonder how many are created by the user and how many are defects.

I ask because some people get Bambu printers after having ones that they had to tinker with, modify, tune everything just to get a print.

I’ve read people creating support tickets on bed adhiesion, orther issues that can be caused by so many other user variables, but they’re assigned to the printer malfunctioning. I wonder how many own up to screwing the pooch when they send in a ticket?

Not saying I think there aren’t issues due to poor manufacturing, just wondering out loud I guess.

1 Like

What was the problem and what was the solution?

If this is a real issue (I don’t mean I think you are lying), something others may experience, it would be good to disseminate the information here so others do not suffer as you did.

Let others find a matching problem to their own with a solution when they search here.

2 Likes

yeah agree it’s frustrating, there’s a human based line now if you have any more, No More Waiting: Chat with Our Agent Now!

Please send me a private message with your Ticket ID / Email and we will investigate this situation further, to further improve.

1 Like

It turns out the brand new live chat doesn’t offer any assistance for the things most require - after-sales support when something goes wrong.

MW have reached out to me and informed me they don’t provide support via the live chat, they provide limited support that doesn’t include anything 90% of the people need after purchasing a printer.

I mistook the fanfair of “live chat for after-sales support” to mean “live chat for after-sales support”, who knew I could go wrong by reading what was written?

I have asked for a list of what people can ask and what they can’t, hopefully, that will be added to the huge announcement about the live chat that promised after-sales support that somehow doesn’t provide after-sales support.

If it comes across that I am annoyed, yes, I am.

If the service had known limitations, tell people what they are!

2 Likes

The problem was that after a filament change, 1 of the PTFE tubes was pushed out.
I (kept getting) an error message because it kept getting pushed out.
After a long search, I had found the solution on Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/BambuLab/comments/19902u5/a1_ptfe_tube_connector_keeps_popping_off_and_ptfe/).

With this, I solved the problem myself.

What amazes me so much is what you have to do to get your problem investigated, no matter how difficult or easy your problem is apparently…

I have checked the situation, and our colleague has sent a video in the first reply, showing the process of re-attaching the PTFE tube to the hub.
Was this not useful / detailed enough to help?

Please let us know, and we will take note of this to further improve future replies.
Thank you

1 Like

Love that slight passive aggressive reply. Seriously.

And you learned something (besides to be critical of Support). First thing you should do is search a forum or…Reddit to see if you’re problem has come up before.
You will have to solve your own problems from time to time, with any printer.

Why, by the way, would you need support for an easy problem?